25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Friday Night Lights Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Gut Check

Well Vince got a reality check in this episode glad they won without him.

Don't Go

A great episode with coach taylor get offer to coach university team but glad he's staying

The March

Well look like Vincent dad is out of control i knew the good guy act wouldn't last long and great win in the football game but having only 1football programme in Dillon is interesting.

Small Town

It was great to see Tara back , so much to discuss but the episode has been update i think it was obvious which way vote would go but i can't believe there's only 1 more episode left. I start this show rather late it was already in it's 4th season when catch up on this back summer 09.

Always

This was final of the series and it was great episode so much to talk about first Matt proposing to Julie but forgetting to ask her dad permission for her hand in marriage was amusing but than he says no and tell him she already accepted. I also like how he decided turn down the contact and let Tammy do what she wants in her job.

I liked how they resolved most of the storyline in the series. I am really going miss this show even through i got into it late

25 12
Thread