35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Friday Night Lights Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Friday Night Lights Season 5 (Spoilers)

good show

Expectations

Not a bad start to the final season of this show. Getting basketball player join the football team was amusing but he did help win the game at the end. I thought it was great the table tennis match before Julie went to college was sweet.

On the Outside Looking In

Well i knew Rally girl situation would turn out create trouble but i hope Julie will not start relationship with her TA  .

The Right Hand of the Father

This was great Vince situation i hope Vince father stick around try to repair his bond with Vince but great game by Vince making winning touchdown.

Keep Looking

This was an average episode but Julie really need stop what she's doing she should left it alone

Kingdom

Well that was great game and i have to say changing the tactics in second half won the game it's great see them play rough for a change. Julie is slapped was great but she didn't sleep with she just kissed him so i don't know where she got that information from.

Swerve

Julie crashing the car because she couldn't deal with going back to college was sad but she should of just told her parents without causing an accident on purpose .

Perfect Record

Well i hope Vince doesn't depend too much on his dad advice but he need learn think for himself and not let his hand take control of his future let not forget his dad is criminal and hasn't made nothing good in his life and now he's trying make it up and i have feeling by the end season he will go back to jail.

This is an awesome sports show where the coach Taylor manages his football team despite his personal problems. I am a big fan of this show, especially the Friday Night Lights Season 5 is super duper fabulous!

Could you please not put links into your post to a site where the show can be downloaded from in future posts.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-4-2011 11:53 ]

Reply 9#9 johnbrown's post

Why put a link up for another site when the show is available here and risk yourself being banned for breaking forum rules

Gut Check

Well Vince got a reality check in this episode glad they won without him.

Don't Go

A great episode with coach taylor get offer to coach university team but glad he's staying

The March

Well look like Vincent dad is out of control i knew the good guy act wouldn't last long and great win in the football game but having only 1football programme in Dillon is interesting.

Small Town

It was great to see Tara back , so much to discuss but the episode has been update i think it was obvious which way vote would go but i can't believe there's only 1 more episode left. I start this show rather late it was already in it's 4th season when catch up on this back summer 09.

Always

This was final of the series and it was great episode so much to talk about first Matt proposing to Julie but forgetting to ask her dad permission for her hand in marriage was amusing but than he says no and tell him she already accepted. I also like how he decided turn down the contact and let Tammy do what she wants in her job.

I liked how they resolved most of the storyline in the series. I am really going miss this show even through i got into it late

35 12
Thread