Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 spratt89's post

Well personally i can't stand amount adverts five shows

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I watch 95% of the TV shows on line and you start to take it for granted that there are no adverts

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well yeah i know how that feel but think advertiser that good time-slot for products

Reply 16#16 nightfall's post

Just finished watching the first episode, hmm I think it will be a  grower, it didnt 'grab' me straight off but I felt that way about Lost when I first saw it.  I dont think its the cop either.  I'm thinking its some manmade phenomenon.  Looks like they want this to run for '6 months'  before we get any kind of conclusion as to what happened.

Do we think that the main protagonists will be able to change their 'Flashforward' significantly?  I guess Demetrius is hoping they can not to mention our erstwhile sober alchoholic and his wife and what is the deal with the kangaroo lol?

I shall watch a few more eipsodes before I pass judgement I think.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Quote:
I'm thinking its some manmade phenomenon.
So you mean like Fringe science some sort of device that does that and side-effect is that you can see the future?. That's a very interesting concept. now i think about i think you more on the ball on that than me.

FlashForward 1x02 White To Play

Good episode when Olivia comes face-to-face with the man from her vision and now Demetri know when he will die

I think this is my new favourite show, it keeps gettin better.
If Somethings Hard To Do Then Its Not Worth Doing- Homer Simpson

The way I look at it is that they are all creating the future they saw not changing it.

The future selves are all the result of them seeing the future and then trying to either achieve it or alter it depending on the type of vision.  Like the cop for example.  The clues he is putting on the board are the ones in his vision but without the vision he would not be investigating those things and he wouldn't have gone to Utah.  The same is with the photo of the doll.  He only chose that image out of all the others because that was the one in the vision.

What is interesting is his daughter and the other boy.  What she saw is going to be the key.

Reply 28#28 slade01's post

I agree with you slade01 and welcome back not seen you about for a while.  It does look as if they are all self fullfilling their prophecies.  I do think the tempo needs to pick up a little it seems a bit disjointed at the moment lurching from one theme to another.  At least they have stopped saying 'Flashforward' every 7 sentences lol.

But yes, I am intgrigued to see how Charlie and Dylan are connected, what each of them saw and what it means also now they know there was more than one 'non sleeper' how many more will there be?
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-2-2009 11:34  
Good episode when Olivia comes face-to-face with the man from her vision and now Demetri know when he will die
Yes how will Demetri handle that news. I agree with the rest of member it does seem that there can't avoid the future but it look very interesting but i do agree it does need to speed up but i did like the fact that FBI has competition from the DB guy who seem also want to figure it out.

FlashForward 1x03 137 Sekunden

I cant believe that they would agree to release the imprisoned Nazi who claims to have knowledge about the blackouts and what will the crows dieing back in 1991 have to do with this one

FlashForward 1x04 Black Swan

Good episode i liked the way that the patient's flashforward holds the key to the correct diagnosis and treatment and Olivia's daughter's baby-sitter discloses her shocking future vision plus a nice little cliffhanger

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great episode Olivia didn't want it to happen but she had no choice trust it when patient was flat-lining. So could that guy be responsible for the flash-forward?. i really wasn't sure about this show but this episode hook me in.

Episode 5

What a way end an episode with a gun fight and we learnt a little bit more that female agent i didn't think she was gay . Didn't really any question for mystery

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The gay agent being pregnant in the future is a interesting twist especially after being shot but great ending with the gun fight and the music was a nice touch

WHAT AN ENDING!

I'm not sure she would have learnt how to break the guys neck in self defence class.

1x06 Scary Monsters and Super Creeps

Good episode when Dylan going missing from the hospital and turns up at Olivia's but when Lloyd arrives to collect him he puts the pieces together in his FlashForward

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

yes he did that was a uncomfortable situation

Episode 7

The blue hand club for people who didn't have a vision -that was crazy killing yourself just because there had no flash forward -why would you believe it and want it to come true?.  I'm glad demtri told his girlfriend about not having a flash-forward. the ending FBI agent jump off the building to change his flash-forward

ITS BEEN ADDED

Only up to episode 4 though but I'm sure they will update the rest soon

Thread