Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 slade01's post

yes there will update in by next episode which will be updated on Friday

Reply 39#39 bala's post

FlashForward 1x07 The Gift
Wow Al's suicide should change the future but what will the consequences be

any of you notice the billboards in the Pilot episode??

It was for Oceanic air........

If this is the 'companion' to Lost, I wonder what other connections there are. Brings some other things in to think about.

I'm so glad this was added. It's my new 'must watch.'

Playing Cards with Coyote

not really good episode and i think there more to it but what was the experiment ?, this has become way too complicated for them ever tie-it up. it will be a shame if this get cancelled because we waste so much time try figure it out.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Not much happened in this episode the most existing part was the pet shop but what are the rings for

Believe

well nothing major happen he was so close finding that girl -what a waste of a trip to Tokyo    and find out why he wanted kill himself before the flash forward

Reply 46#46 bala's post

He was so close to finding Keiko but in his FlashForward they meet in the restaurant in Tokyo but now she is in Los Angeles so i guess see will be working in a restaurant in Los Angeles instead

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Wasn't it at the end where we saw the piece of paper on the door saying the restaurant was in LA.  She must work there.

Reply 48#48 slade01's post

yep your right there was a piece of paper

Reply 48#48 slade01's post

Yes so see must wear the t shirt from the family restaurant but in L A  and not in Tokyo

Well, Im bit new here, but Im in love with this series. The idea is really cool. This last part wasnt the exciting one, but sometimes there has to be a little love as well. Im waiting for the agents to go to Hong-Kong also. What I find too much is the fight between agent Benford and his sponsor (for me it wasnt realistic) Also I didnt like his arguing with his wife about the future, why to blame someone for the future which didnt happened yet, therefore U can change it.

But this is a great sereas.

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I think the rings are, to keep people awake during the blackout, thats why the guy was wearing it in the stadium during blackout. But how it works, and how the experiment (blackout I guess) happened I have no idea. Hope to find it out soon.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

No, He thinks, that in the flash forward the restaurant is in japan (because people talk in Japanese), but when we see the girls flash forward we find out he made a mistake, because the restaurant is in the USA :-)

Quote:
Originally posted by czellerkp at 11-25-2009 12:35  
I think the rings are, to keep people awake during the blackout, thats why the guy was wearing it in the stadium during blackout. But how it works, and how the experiment (blackout I guess) happened I ...
That's a very good theory

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Well, I think its not just a good theory, thats the future
I think I should be the writer of this series. What do U think bala?

Episode 10 - A561984

According to Tv.com episode 10 is to air next Thursday.  Channel 5 has it scheduled for Monday so we in the UK will get to see it first.

Reply 56#56 slade01's post

look like it

Reply 56#56 slade01's post

FlashForward 1x10 A561984 has aired in Australia and because of the time difference is available now

Hey, I'm really waiting for it, but its still not in VIPChannel. Does anyone know, how much later are the episodes on the channel?

Reply 59#59 czellerkp's post

Usually the following day but because it has aired in Australia and the time difference maybe this afternoon but more likely tomorrow

Thread