Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 A561984

Wow what a revelation who it is that shoots Demetri but what was Mark thinking when he grabbed the woman, nice cliffhanger but is this another show that isnt returning till next year

It is returning in the new year with the second half of the series

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

it was great episode and i can't wait to see what happens. it clear Mark has lost his mind i mean maybe it was just me didn't Mark look like he been drinking on the plane ?.

I haven't watch it yet, but tonight its time to flash forward. Really excited? Yes I am

This last part was really good. I didn't like this iranian lady in 24 but here she is much better.
And it is true, Iran: Beautyful women, good food, and the cats

I finally got around to watching this show over the weekend (due to being ill!!) and I have to say I really like it. I hope they keep the story interesting and it does finally lead somewhere!!

Looking forward to it's return already!

Reply 66#66 shinny's post

I haven't seen this show yet, it sounds like it is worth my time to go and check it out. I guess I know what I'll be watching tonight.   

Reply 67#67 gypsiegirl66's post

Lol, yeh definitely worth the watch.

It's back next week

Buddha In The Ruins

Well that window cleaner was lucky wasn't he?

Kairos

So it was Simon who was awake but those rings are cool.  i'm beginning to like Simon escape the FBI twice was amusing

Reply 70#70 bala's post

The rope had to wait till the last second to save the window cleaner so yes he was really lucky

Reply 71#71 bala's post

I wonder why Simon has been watched for so long and why was he singled out to wear the ring but nice escapes but the FBI agent turning up after the second escape was funny and know Simon is getting even it should be good to watch

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

he's special

Reply 74#74 bala's post

How could they tell at 13 that he was special

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well if they caused blackout they must have a way testing whether a child is special ?

Really good episode. Great that a lot was revealed to us this time. Up to now I didn't like Simon, but this episode changed that for me.

I wouldn't say we've heard all of Simon's back story. I'm guessing he did something, at 13, that drew the attention of his "uncle" and the others.

Blowback

Well this was another good episode, couldn't wait for it updated on here. Well determtry girlfriend imposing herself into the investigation to prevent him being shot. The dad shouldn't told that army guy that his daughter was alive.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Demetri wasn't happy with his girlfriend but the gun disappearing from the lockup was predictable and Aaron's daughter Tracy being kidnapped after he told Mike so he deserved everything he got

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I like where this is heading. It is like the experiment enhanced the effects of the other experiment.

Can't wait to see if they can figure it out before there is another flashforward.

Thread