Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Does anyone know why the latest episode hasn't been added to VIPTV yet?

Reply 81#81 Piper222's post

no idea it been reported i send a pm on sunday about this to admin and he told me that it let upload team know about this

hi bala,

thanks for doing that.
I guess now we can only wait.

Better Angels

Well last week and this weeks episode have now been updated.

This was a good episode and very interesting to watch it felt like i was watching an episode 24 rather than flashforward . So mark benford is going die but should he have listen to wife and leave ?

Demetri suggestion to women who wants the baby was funny, can you imagine if he had actually went through with it, his girlfriend would be annoyed but what excuse i am going be dead 6 months so who cares. . For a moment i actually wanted them to hook up. We really don't know if anything happen do we ?.

What a great clif-hanger

Unfortunately, it's still not right: episode 13 (Blowback) hasn't been added yet and episode 14 (Better Angels) is credited as episode 13.

Reply 84#84 bala's post

I think Demetri suggestion about the baby was great considering she is gay and it also allows him to have an child after he dies

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

but what would his financier think about that ?

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Does she need to know if he is dead by the time it is born

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

That's a good point

1x15 Queen Sacrifice

Good episode in finding the mole but with all those agent she managed to get out of the building but nice take down and great cover for the other mole

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

i was waiting for this to be updated

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Well it's a good job i didn't say who the two mole were

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Well it is good thing  but i kind of suspected her how comes she's the one who gave them mole-that kind of gave it away.

Let No Man Put Asunder

So it look like some of the flash forward were coming true . he has a good excuse to miss the wedding he has a good excuse

Hmm, so is Janis really pregnant and if so, is Dimitri the Father??

So Dyson has Dimitri, but do you think it's to try and prevent his death or is it inevitable that he's going to die?

Was a bit disappointed with this episode, to be honest.

Reply 95#95 shinny's post

good question

I think he's the father because why else would she tell him

i think it's inevitable he's going die but i don't understand whether it would make a difference if he's married or not maybe this just another move against Mark between them.

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Time is running out for Demetri with less than three days until the 15th and it looks like Lloyd and Olivia are growing closer

The Garden of Forking Paths

Well that was good episode but that wall was important. After he rescued Demetri he should of taken some photos.

Reply 98#98 bala's post

They missed a good chance to gather more information with that wall but did anyone spot the mistake when Dyson tells Mark to turn right at the 31 road marker. However, Mark turns left and at the warehouse when he was told the 4th building on the right but turns left and enters the warehouse on the left

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

No we are focused on whether mark would find Demetri.

Thread