Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 bala's post

But as Mark said it's all in the details

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Yes but now an alternative route open up as result of Demetri not dying let see how fate will balance it out if he doesn't die than someone else will die in it's place which lead consequence of him not dying.

They have very nicely explained how they will have a 2nd season and more, all the way up till dec 2016.  It was something early on I was wondering how they would keep it going after April 29th.

It seemed that as Frost had had so many flashforwards then he would have seen the vision of the bike in one of them and known to hit the floor and not wait to be shot.

It was extremely creepy how he sat next to the girl and started talking to her as if he knew her.

Reply 103#103 slade01's post

I think as soon revelation that there would be a second flashforward i knew that would deal with that in the second season.

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

So this great episode we found out how Janice got involved with these people but i got a little bit confused with the double agent bit near to end with CIA wouldn't that make triple agent ?.

Reply 105#105 bala's post

So Olivia is important according to Gabriel and now Janis is working both sides should make it easier to get the ring but which Benford do they want her to kill i assume Mark with him starting suspect her

Course Correction

Good episode shame that women who survived got killed. Things are getting interesting now i can't wait to see what happens next but as soon FBI found his sister why would continue?.

Reply 107#107 bala's post

What is Simon's going to do now that they know that he is suspect zero and has the ring and will the next blackout be the season final cliffhanger

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

yes i think that will be season final cliffhanger

1x20 The Negotiation

Great episode when Mark confronts Janis and she comes clean about who she works for and about killing him and after what she said you kind of feel sorry for her

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

Well yes your right mark had his suspicions but it going interesting to see what's going happen next . Shame it been cancellied

Reply 111#111 bala's post

This is one of the most popular show world wide but because the US has lost interest it's canceled

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-14-2010 15:02 ]

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

Yes this was good replacement for Lost if only they have it a chance

Countdown

He really shouldn't of told her about the baby but with one more episode left i don't know how i feel seeing as this is cancelled?.

Reply 114#114 bala's post

After all that traveling by Aaron and rescuing Tracy she lost her fight for her life and i think the end will be disappointing

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

That the problem because flashforward lasted 2 minutes 18 seconds it doesn't tell you what happens after that

1x22 Future Shock

The ending was so predictable but when Demetri said no to the ring because he wanted to see his future this time was great and Mark asking the assassin what did he see before he shoot him was funny

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

Yes what a way end it with way they started it

it's cancelled? huhuhu... i love demetri
~Carpe Noctem~

Reply 119#119 ava_martini's post

Yes it's been cancelled

Thread