Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This show looks really interesting.

I hope it gets added, however the good news is that it is on Five so I will be able to watch it if its not straight away.

I do hope it lives up to the hype!

The way I look at it is that they are all creating the future they saw not changing it.

The future selves are all the result of them seeing the future and then trying to either achieve it or alter it depending on the type of vision.  Like the cop for example.  The clues he is putting on the board are the ones in his vision but without the vision he would not be investigating those things and he wouldn't have gone to Utah.  The same is with the photo of the doll.  He only chose that image out of all the others because that was the one in the vision.

What is interesting is his daughter and the other boy.  What she saw is going to be the key.

WHAT AN ENDING!

I'm not sure she would have learnt how to break the guys neck in self defence class.

ITS BEEN ADDED

Only up to episode 4 though but I'm sure they will update the rest soon

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Wasn't it at the end where we saw the piece of paper on the door saying the restaurant was in LA.  She must work there.

Episode 10 - A561984

According to Tv.com episode 10 is to air next Thursday.  Channel 5 has it scheduled for Monday so we in the UK will get to see it first.

It is returning in the new year with the second half of the series

They have very nicely explained how they will have a 2nd season and more, all the way up till dec 2016.  It was something early on I was wondering how they would keep it going after April 29th.

It seemed that as Frost had had so many flashforwards then he would have seen the vision of the bike in one of them and known to hit the floor and not wait to be shot.

It was extremely creepy how he sat next to the girl and started talking to her as if he knew her.

Thread