Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I saw the trailer for this show.  I must say it looks quite interesting.  I just hope I can find time out of my busy day to watch it when it eventually starts.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 16#16 nightfall's post

Just finished watching the first episode, hmm I think it will be a  grower, it didnt 'grab' me straight off but I felt that way about Lost when I first saw it.  I dont think its the cop either.  I'm thinking its some manmade phenomenon.  Looks like they want this to run for '6 months'  before we get any kind of conclusion as to what happened.

Do we think that the main protagonists will be able to change their 'Flashforward' significantly?  I guess Demetrius is hoping they can not to mention our erstwhile sober alchoholic and his wife and what is the deal with the kangaroo lol?

I shall watch a few more eipsodes before I pass judgement I think.

Reply 28#28 slade01's post

I agree with you slade01 and welcome back not seen you about for a while.  It does look as if they are all self fullfilling their prophecies.  I do think the tempo needs to pick up a little it seems a bit disjointed at the moment lurching from one theme to another.  At least they have stopped saying 'Flashforward' every 7 sentences lol.

But yes, I am intgrigued to see how Charlie and Dylan are connected, what each of them saw and what it means also now they know there was more than one 'non sleeper' how many more will there be?

Thread