37 12
Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

FlashForward 1x01 No More Good Days

Wow i just watched this and it is my No1 new show

Reply 6#6 bala's post

You are right i didn't notice it this morning

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I have been watching some pre aired episodes

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I have now but i thought you would of seen them already

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I keep forgetting what is on in the UK and then have to find the online

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Did you know this starts on Five on Monday at 9 PM

Reply 19#19 spratt89's post

This is good because it is only 4 days behind the US

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I watch 95% of the TV shows on line and you start to take it for granted that there are no adverts

FlashForward 1x02 White To Play

Good episode when Olivia comes face-to-face with the man from her vision and now Demetri know when he will die

FlashForward 1x03 137 Sekunden

I cant believe that they would agree to release the imprisoned Nazi who claims to have knowledge about the blackouts and what will the crows dieing back in 1991 have to do with this one

FlashForward 1x04 Black Swan

Good episode i liked the way that the patient's flashforward holds the key to the correct diagnosis and treatment and Olivia's daughter's baby-sitter discloses her shocking future vision plus a nice little cliffhanger

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The gay agent being pregnant in the future is a interesting twist especially after being shot but great ending with the gun fight and the music was a nice touch

1x06 Scary Monsters and Super Creeps

Good episode when Dylan going missing from the hospital and turns up at Olivia's but when Lloyd arrives to collect him he puts the pieces together in his FlashForward

Reply 39#39 bala's post

FlashForward 1x07 The Gift
Wow Al's suicide should change the future but what will the consequences be

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Not much happened in this episode the most existing part was the pet shop but what are the rings for

Reply 46#46 bala's post

He was so close to finding Keiko but in his FlashForward they meet in the restaurant in Tokyo but now she is in Los Angeles so i guess see will be working in a restaurant in Los Angeles instead

Reply 48#48 slade01's post

Yes so see must wear the t shirt from the family restaurant but in L A  and not in Tokyo

Reply 56#56 slade01's post

FlashForward 1x10 A561984 has aired in Australia and because of the time difference is available now

Reply 59#59 czellerkp's post

Usually the following day but because it has aired in Australia and the time difference maybe this afternoon but more likely tomorrow

1x10 A561984

Wow what a revelation who it is that shoots Demetri but what was Mark thinking when he grabbed the woman, nice cliffhanger but is this another show that isnt returning till next year

37 12
Thread