Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by czellerkp at 11-25-2009 12:35  
I think the rings are, to keep people awake during the blackout, thats why the guy was wearing it in the stadium during blackout. But how it works, and how the experiment (blackout I guess) happened I ...
That's a very good theory

Reply 56#56 slade01's post

look like it

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

it was great episode and i can't wait to see what happens. it clear Mark has lost his mind i mean maybe it was just me didn't Mark look like he been drinking on the plane ?.

It's back next week

Buddha In The Ruins

Well that window cleaner was lucky wasn't he?

Kairos

So it was Simon who was awake but those rings are cool.  i'm beginning to like Simon escape the FBI twice was amusing

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

he's special

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well if they caused blackout they must have a way testing whether a child is special ?

Blowback

Well this was another good episode, couldn't wait for it updated on here. Well determtry girlfriend imposing herself into the investigation to prevent him being shot. The dad shouldn't told that army guy that his daughter was alive.

Reply 81#81 Piper222's post

no idea it been reported i send a pm on sunday about this to admin and he told me that it let upload team know about this

Better Angels

Well last week and this weeks episode have now been updated.

This was a good episode and very interesting to watch it felt like i was watching an episode 24 rather than flashforward . So mark benford is going die but should he have listen to wife and leave ?

Demetri suggestion to women who wants the baby was funny, can you imagine if he had actually went through with it, his girlfriend would be annoyed but what excuse i am going be dead 6 months so who cares. . For a moment i actually wanted them to hook up. We really don't know if anything happen do we ?.

What a great clif-hanger

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

but what would his financier think about that ?

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

That's a good point

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

i was waiting for this to be updated

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Well it is good thing  but i kind of suspected her how comes she's the one who gave them mole-that kind of gave it away.

Let No Man Put Asunder

So it look like some of the flash forward were coming true . he has a good excuse to miss the wedding he has a good excuse

Reply 95#95 shinny's post

good question

I think he's the father because why else would she tell him

i think it's inevitable he's going die but i don't understand whether it would make a difference if he's married or not maybe this just another move against Mark between them.

The Garden of Forking Paths

Well that was good episode but that wall was important. After he rescued Demetri he should of taken some photos.

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

No we are focused on whether mark would find Demetri.

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Yes but now an alternative route open up as result of Demetri not dying let see how fate will balance it out if he doesn't die than someone else will die in it's place which lead consequence of him not dying.

Thread