Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well, Im bit new here, but Im in love with this series. The idea is really cool. This last part wasnt the exciting one, but sometimes there has to be a little love as well. Im waiting for the agents to go to Hong-Kong also. What I find too much is the fight between agent Benford and his sponsor (for me it wasnt realistic) Also I didnt like his arguing with his wife about the future, why to blame someone for the future which didnt happened yet, therefore U can change it.

But this is a great sereas.

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I think the rings are, to keep people awake during the blackout, thats why the guy was wearing it in the stadium during blackout. But how it works, and how the experiment (blackout I guess) happened I have no idea. Hope to find it out soon.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

No, He thinks, that in the flash forward the restaurant is in japan (because people talk in Japanese), but when we see the girls flash forward we find out he made a mistake, because the restaurant is in the USA :-)

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Well, I think its not just a good theory, thats the future
I think I should be the writer of this series. What do U think bala?

Hey, I'm really waiting for it, but its still not in VIPChannel. Does anyone know, how much later are the episodes on the channel?

I haven't watch it yet, but tonight its time to flash forward. Really excited? Yes I am

This last part was really good. I didn't like this iranian lady in 24 but here she is much better.
And it is true, Iran: Beautyful women, good food, and the cats

Thread