37 12
Thread
Printable Version

FlashForward Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 70#70 bala's post

The rope had to wait till the last second to save the window cleaner so yes he was really lucky

Reply 71#71 bala's post

I wonder why Simon has been watched for so long and why was he singled out to wear the ring but nice escapes but the FBI agent turning up after the second escape was funny and know Simon is getting even it should be good to watch

Reply 74#74 bala's post

How could they tell at 13 that he was special

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Demetri wasn't happy with his girlfriend but the gun disappearing from the lockup was predictable and Aaron's daughter Tracy being kidnapped after he told Mike so he deserved everything he got

Reply 84#84 bala's post

I think Demetri suggestion about the baby was great considering she is gay and it also allows him to have an child after he dies

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Does she need to know if he is dead by the time it is born

1x15 Queen Sacrifice

Good episode in finding the mole but with all those agent she managed to get out of the building but nice take down and great cover for the other mole

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Well it's a good job i didn't say who the two mole were

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Time is running out for Demetri with less than three days until the 15th and it looks like Lloyd and Olivia are growing closer

Reply 98#98 bala's post

They missed a good chance to gather more information with that wall but did anyone spot the mistake when Dyson tells Mark to turn right at the 31 road marker. However, Mark turns left and at the warehouse when he was told the 4th building on the right but turns left and enters the warehouse on the left

Reply 100#100 bala's post

But as Mark said it's all in the details

Reply 105#105 bala's post

So Olivia is important according to Gabriel and now Janis is working both sides should make it easier to get the ring but which Benford do they want her to kill i assume Mark with him starting suspect her

Reply 107#107 bala's post

What is Simon's going to do now that they know that he is suspect zero and has the ring and will the next blackout be the season final cliffhanger

1x20 The Negotiation

Great episode when Mark confronts Janis and she comes clean about who she works for and about killing him and after what she said you kind of feel sorry for her

Reply 111#111 bala's post

This is one of the most popular show world wide but because the US has lost interest it's canceled

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-14-2010 15:02 ]

Reply 114#114 bala's post

After all that traveling by Aaron and rescuing Tracy she lost her fight for her life and i think the end will be disappointing

1x22 Future Shock

The ending was so predictable but when Demetri said no to the ring because he wanted to see his future this time was great and Mark asking the assassin what did he see before he shoot him was funny

37 12
Thread