Thread
Printable Version

Modern Family Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x11 New Year’s Eve

Haley and Alex watching over the kids was amusing as Luke was trying to get his end away and the girl didn't know what to do and Gloria driving Billy Dee Williams car was a surprise but the naked hot spring was priceless

4x12 Party Crasher

Haley starting to hang out with a new much older guy would be a concern for Claire and Phil but the out come was nice and Gloria going the extra mile to throw Manny an extra special surprise party for his 14th birthday  would of been great if he hadn't brought a girlfriend home thinking he could sneak her up to his room

4x13 Fulgencio

Jay using Manny as a body shield when Gloria's mom, Pilar pulled a gun out was crazy and Lily having picked up some bad habits was disturbing

4x14 A Slight at the Opera

Manny pulling out all the stops to land the lead even if that means going against Luke who was better was cruel and it's a good job Haley wanting a baby was short lived

4x15 Heart Broken

I can't believe Phil didn't see Claire pass out but I'm not surprised the kids screamed when they saw the blood which came from Phil's nose and Gloria and Jay being interrupted by the kids when they attempted to be romantic was amusing as it would of been Gloria's first time since the baby was born

4x16 Bad Hair Day

Mitchell offering to take baby Joe for a while when Gloria sprained her ankle was nice but I had a feeling she used it as an excuse to go to the spar and not loosing her temper after the wig malfunction on her baby was impressive but what the babies hair looked like after was amusing

4x17 Best Men

How ironic that when Phil was helping Luke with a girl he likes her mother was doing the same thing

4x18 The Wow Factor

Cam's wow factor was nice but what a shame for the goldfish being sucked into the water fountain and leaving Jay alone with baby Joe was a bad idea as he took him to the cinema and allowed a stranger to look after him when he cried

4x19 The Future Dunphys

Lily saying to Gloria she's gay was amusing but it was obvious she had got the wrong idea

4x20 Flip Flop

Gloria getting jealous over Javier's new girlfriend because Manny was getting so well with her was amusing but the new girlfriend being  jealous of Gloria was priceless

4x21 Career Day

I cant believe Mitch and Cam made that costly mistake by giving Lily $100 from the tooth fairy but asking for the money back was bizarre

4x22 My Hero

Claire starting to tell Phil about the four biggest mistakes she's made according to her father was interesting as she stopped after the third so I assume the fourth was marrying him and Phil teaching Gloria how to skate was priceless

4x23 Games People Play

That was a beautiful brand new RV Phil was driving but Claire deciding to let him learn the hard way when he thought they could have a fun family road trip was amusing and Mitch and Cam's competitive spirit at Lily's gymnastics meet was over the top

4x24 Goodnight, Gracie

Claire trying to help Phil with Gracie's last wish for Frank was interesting as she had picked out another woman for him after her death

Modern Family Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 25, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 Suddenly, Last Summer

Phil and Claire trying to organise a kid-free week was interesting as they each had a different trip to go on but Claire wanting a couple of days on her own was amusing

5x02 First Days

Gloria being hit on by one of the boys at Manny's new school was amusing and I cant believe Lily ran into a pillar on her first day of pre-school but Alex's having Cameron as a substitute teacher

5x03 Larry's Wife

Cam holding an elaborate pet funeral for Larry the cat's made-up wife was over the top and Claire having Phil back when he was starting to get in hot water with the recently divorced women he was showing houses too was amusing

5x04 Farm Strong

Gloria's vanity  being the reason she's in denial that she might need reading glasses was understandable but Jay pretending he ate rat poison was amusing as she couldn't read the instructions on the box

5x05 The Late Show

Mitch and Cam putting on the same outfit was amusing but I'm with Mitch as Cam took so long to get dressed it should of been Cam who should of changed but the can spaying him was priceless

Thread