27 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Forgotten Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

i've seen a bad review for this show

Here it is

Episode 1

Well i just seen the first episode and it seem a  carbon copy of cold case with different actors

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

that reason why got him

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well fitting a corpse with a wedding dress was interesting technique to find the name..

Reply 9#9 carlorica's post

When they need police back up they get it to arrested the person

Reply 11#11 kellemanske's post

There is diffrence NCIS there can only investigate Navy cases they can't investigate non-navy cases Which CSI can investigate any cases

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes i can't believe that someone would drop a kid in foreign country and expect them to survive

Good episode getting personal when child is involved and mother is a drug addict

episode 5

Good episode getting personal when child is involved and mother is a drug addict

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

i don't think she was drug addict before custody she became one afterwards

this has now been added

canine John

Wow it was just an accident but cover it up and getting paid was wrong

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

yes it's true what they say a dog is man best friend

Railroad Jane

This was tough case only having the skull at only way identify there rest bones and managed get guy responsible it was tough case i seen on this series.

Lucky John

Really he wasn't so lucky after all was he it was interesting case just because he beated cancer didn't make him luckiest man on Earth and that is what got him killed.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

yes people do anything to get control

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

yes it was sad it's hard to find a easy way make money

My John

Well i knew she would join the team at the end it's going to be interesting -i hope she won't be replacing other women on team who was absent.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

it a shame all she wanted was a child and she was conned by the doctor all so he did was to wipe out his debt to the bookie.

Train Jane

This was a slightly different episode because Walter got shot and unlike previous episode the person wasn't dead for sometime.  Maxine hugging Alex when they find the name was funny   .

27 12
Thread