Thread
Printable Version

The Forgotten Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Forgotten (2009) 1x01 Pilot

Another good new show i haven't seen any trailers for this but i like most of the things Christian Slater is in and this is another show i liked

The Forgotten (2009) 1x02 Diamond Jane

I like that they are volunteers and don't have the rights to obtain evidence but i liked the way that Walter persistence in obtaining the security video led to the killer

The Forgotten (2009) 1x03 Football John

Good episode but Walter stepped over the line but got the results and what uncle Ray did just to make sure the kid had a football career and nice words from Walter son

The Forgotten (2009) 1x04 Parachute Jane

Good episode when Li Wenhai wanted to go home but she set a chain reaction which lead to her death because of her so called guardians business

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The guys missing daughter was more important to Alex because of what had happened to his daughter but how does a drug addict mother get custody

Reply 23#23 bala's post

That was one loyal dog but the money was the root of their evil

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Good episode that is dedication when they had very little to go on but that was a close call at the hospital

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That was bad timing John Doe / Matt Hudson being in the jewellery store at the wrong time

1x10 Double Doe

Good episode What an evil brother, Conner killing Sean's wife and JP and setting Sean up to take the blame just to get control of the bar again

1x11 Patient John

That was tragic when Andy Santiago supplement his income by becoming a medical guinea pig in order to bring his family to America but at least his family may make to America

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Maxine fitted in quit well and i was surprised how her brother actually died

1x13 Mama Jane

It's a shame that Wendy's mother found out about her death over a year later because of a argument they didn't speak

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Maxine hugging them all at the end was great and see is fitting in well with some good suggestions of her own

Reply 44#44 bala's post

That was a great episode i was surprised that they missed the child's wellies on the doorstep

1x16 Designer Jane

Nice work in solving Rachel's killing considering all they had was her ashes and the person that was there when she died but what a turn up when she finds out that she was the intended target and Alex saving the cop life was good

1x17 Living Doe

This was an unusual case when they were trying to find the identity of a living doe but it looks like Candace was drugged by the person who put Eric in the coma while he was trying to protect Will.and a nice end will Eric and Will reunited plus Candace and Alex kissing

Thread