Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 17: Counting On You

This was a great episode in my opinion, I found the scene at the start of everybody talking while wearing snuggle raps a little funny, the scene of Bobby & Travis fishing made me laugh, the best storyline in this episode was of Ellie & Andy having a minor marriage problem because of a motorbike, I laughed every time when Andy had a crash, I can honestly say I will never own a motorbike because they are way to dangerous.

Episode 18: Turn This Car Around

This was another great episode, I absolutely loved the scene of Jules trying to learn Mandarin, I re-watched Jules crashing her car into a swimming pool like 5 times and it still made me laugh, I really liked the scenes of Bobby with his new dog Travis, I was laughing non-stop at the scenes of Andy spending time with Travis the dog, I also re-watched the Grayson date with Sara a few times and it was funny each time, I did find the Jules intervention scene a little funny.

Episode 19: Everything Man

I thought this was a very good episode, I did like the new Grayson storyline about him being in an adult relationship with Sarah, the storyline of Travis taking pictures of everybody was good and a little funny at times, It might only be me but I did not like the Ellie & Andy storyline that much, my favourite scene was of Grayson & Sarah singing together, I loved the ending to this episode when Jules had to be dragged out of her new bathroom.

Episode 20: Wake Up Time

This was quite a good episode, I loved the opening scene to this episode with Bobby & Andy playing a game to see who will cry first to a certain song, I found the double dinner date between Andy & Ellie and Grayson & Sarah quite funny, the funniest thing about this episode was how Andy was trying to find something he has in common with Stan his son, I felt bad for Jules because most of the guys she dated all cheated on her, I did not care much for the Travis storyline at all.

Episode 21: Letting You Go

This was a surprisingly good episode, I laughed constantly at the first scene when Andy, Tom & Grayson all danced around in their homes at night, I also laughed constantly at the scenes of Jules watching Travis sleep, I have to admit but I actually enjoyed the Laurie & Smith storyline, it may of taken 21 episode but I'm glad Jules & Grayson finally hooked up and I look forward to seeing where the storyline goes.

Episode 22: Feel A Whole Lot Better

I loved this episode, the scenes of Bobby, Andy & Travis chasing after a Red Balloon was great fun to watch, my favourite Red Balloon chase scene was when Bobby walked into a lamp post, I have to admit but I did not enjoy the Jules & Grayson storyline as much as I thought I would, my favourite scene was when Laurie let Ellie know that she is kind of her hero which I don't really believe.

Episode 23: Breakdown

This episode was slightly better than the last one, the storyline about Laurie acting slightly weird in this episode was good, I loved the ending to this episode when Travis chucked in giving his Speech and started chasing that Red Balloon along with Jules, Laurie, Andy & Bobby, I wish Travis had given his speech because I'm sure it was brilliant and I thought it was touching how Travis did the speech as a tribute to his dad Bobby.

Episode 24: Finding Out

This was a very good season finale, I found it funny how Andy knew everything about Bobby, I loved the scene when Grayson chucked a coin into a pot from like 30 feet away, I really liked the scene of Jules & Ellie doing the Running Man dance, the side story about Travis forgetting his 7 month anniversary to Kylie was a little boring at times but it was funny when Travis found his defensive style, my favourite scene was of everyone hanging out and having fun at the beach.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Travis only being 20 min away was a bit of an anticlimax but the fishing rod hanging from the bus was amusing

Makin' Some Noise

Ah Julies trying keep herself occupied with Greyson but seriously those tight jeans were ridiculous but Elle got payback by babysitter was great.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Who said you cant hurt anyone with a spoon, i thought it sounded painful and i liked what they did with Travis's room

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

LOL yeah that spoon thing was amusing

The Damage You've Done

Well Travis trying to break up with his girlfriend she start biting his lips when they kiss look rather awful but he learnt a lesson if a girl doesn't want to break up with you she's boss you have no choice.

Felt bad for Laurie when her boyfriend breaking up with her after she starting breathing his name.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Jules will have a constant reminder with her license photo after she was told the truth about Laurie and Grayson and Travis trying to break up with Kylie after she learn some new kissing technique was amusing

2x05 Keeping Me Alive

Laurie and Smith's pretend bar fight was great

You Don't Know How It Feels

Meeting Julies father kind of explain why she is that way Travis.

Laurie and Elle trying to be each other is amusing but Laurie and Travis was funny

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Laurie and Elle trading places was funny

2x07 Fooled Again (I Don't Like It)

Jules holding a contest to determine who gives her the best gifts was amusing

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but i liked how Andy manipulated Julies into dancing.

Little Girl Blues

Travis new girlfriend was great at trying to handle Julies but breaking her favourite Wine glass was great.

Thread