86 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Mercy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mercy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Mercy Here

Wow that women is more mess up than Nurse Jackie it was just so crazy

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:23 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I Had to laugh when the nurse spilled the urine down herself

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah but closet scene was so unexpected after agree marry ex-boyfriend

I don't like this show very much. It's a bit over the top and I don't think I say that easily about medical shows

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

in what way do you think it's over the top ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

They are all very stereotype, even more then in other show and it just takes away the reality that's usually acquired for a medical show.
I don't think this kind of stereotype is very funny especially when it's this obvious...

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

OK i see what your saying i think i wasn't really aware of that but i get what your saying i was focused on where storyline character are going.

This has just been added

i believe conrad

Wow that interesting way to say goodbye to a leg i knew she going to do that. conrad threaten to cut off his ear was funny

Reply 9#9 bala's post

What a way to find out your leg has gone after passing out and then to wake and it has gone

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes it was awful this probably happens a lot in hospitals- i would be very angry he react like anyone else

It was a good episode. I guess Mike is trying to win Veronica back but now that Chris has told her he's not going anywhere, it's going to cause problems.

Chloe doing all she could for her patient seemed pretty typical of her, but while they all laughed at her for helping him get his "bag" it was because of her determination that they found out he had a blood vessel that was about to burst!

Sonia calling Nick was probably a good thing for her as she seems to be used to having men do all the running. Maybe she's met her match!

Hope You're Good, Smiley Face

Well there's final got a title sequence for the show   but what luck with that nurse keeping on hitting her chest out of frustration and she starts breathing and finding out all the other people have died   .

Raccoon in the hospital but i can't believe she killed it with a crunch .

i love little kid line to that nurse 'did you get boob job over lunch' but telling patient there are out of the rabies vaccine was scarily amusing-a hospital running out a vaccine.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Veronica lost control after all the deaths so she was determined to save the sole survivor of a horrific nightclub fire but Erica coming back after a attempted suicide was to much for Veronica

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes it was hard but when told her ex about what happend over there, the look on his face said it all

pulling the goalie

Well this was an interesting episode a drunk accidental by bike and veronica takes an interesting while Sonia get arrested by her cop boyfriend   . Chloe finding out the guy he has a crush on is in love  with veronica but kiss that patient on the roof was sweet but so i don't know misleading,it was a sympathy kiss i hate when girls do that

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The burrito bandit at the start was funny except when he ran into the cyclist and Veronica wanting to look after him when she realised he was a vet was nice. Sonia getting arrested for the unpaid parking tickets was good and Chloe kiss that patient on the roof i think was what they both needed

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

yeah your right there both needed it but it's really strange seeing that actress play two different character if you watch gossip girl she plays nasty character and on this show she sweet naive nurse and sometimes it's easy to get confused. . I'm impressed she working two jobs at once

you lost me with cider block

The sleep-walking patient-are nurses suppose tie patient to their bed    but he escaped . almost going roof while sleep walking and that guy scream was funny . Very smart move by nurse getting rid of her boyfriend dog and helping the sleep walker-kill 2 birds with one stone.

The end was a real shocker, I don't think anyone can claim to have seen that coming!

And Veronica's affair is out in the open, how long before Mike finds out!?

86 12345
Thread