Thread
Printable Version

Mercy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 shinny's post

That what i like about the show just when you think you have figured all characters out they do this and i really bad for him-i admit he not a nice guy but he's a good doctor and i hope this doesn't make him worse . i would hate to see him use his grief become a bad doctor and stop caring

Reply 21#21 bala's post

The sleep-walking patient was lucky but the scream was funny he sounded like a girl and it was nice to see that the premature baby looked like a premature baby, the ending was sad for the doctor

the last thing i said was

chole giving herself hinlick while she was choking as her ex boyfriend stood there was funny, the old couple were sweet. . mike found out before veronica could tell her

I'm glad Mike has finally found out. At least it's all out in the open. Chloe and the guy from the fire house finally got together, knew that was going to happen.

It was good to see both Sonia and Nick realising what they meant to each other. Sometimes people play too many games instead of just being true to themselves.

[ Last edited by shinny at 11-7-2009 14:10 ]

Destiny, Meet My Daughter, Veronica

Wow veronica family really are a handful and what a punch up . The most amusing part had to be veronica finding her dad at a strip club

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Veronica's face when her dad turned over and was showing his privates was funny and Sonia lying to police to help her friend was a surprise

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i don't think anyone would wants to see their dad private parts

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Well,she is a nurse - why didn't she just put the blanket over him? Mind you, it was funnier this way , of course!

Reply 28#28 tycoonworld's post

because she was distracted

I'm Not That Kind of Girl

Well chole finding out guy she was seeing was married but the man veronica and other guy were trying save was good. . I did find it odd when veronica went to the maternity ward pick up a African American  baby rather a white baby  

Reply 30#30 bala's post

How embarrassing for Ashley with hermaphrodite having all those doctors looking at her private parts, the nurse verses the fireman's wife's in the restaurant was great

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

i honestly found that a bit disturbing -doctor really should have better bedside manner   -i suppose there weren't taking any photos so it could been worse

This was a great episode. That poor girl (boy) - imagine something like that happening to you.

Poor Chloe, she's not had any of those life experiences yet, but at least she's learning. I was glad when she told him to take a hike after he said he was "emotionally separated" from his wife. The start of another bullshine story.

Why did you find that odd Bala? I thought that baby had downes.

Reply 33#33 shinny's post

Oh i just assume she would of pick up white baby rather than black but that just me ?
i just found that odd

some of us have been desert

good nice episode I'm glad that girl decided to give it couple the baby-i do hope she keep in touch with them

Reply 35#35 bala's post

When Dr. Harris lost his temper and slipped and hurt his back i laughed

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

What about chole tried throw him off his wheelchair?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

They should do the scrotum clamp but Chloe was funny as well

i saw this pig and thought f you

Well i love the pig thing what kind women give a birthday pig as a present but guy in hospital who doesn't believe in god-i didn't know hookers could visit hospital for personal visit of all the places . i figured that little girl was kidnapped as soon blood test didn't match i knew she was kidnapped.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

What a great thing Al did in helping finding Cydie natural parents

Thread