Thread
Printable Version

Mercy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well yeah I'm glad he realise what happen

We're all adults

There was a bit repeat in the middle of the episode but at least we got see ending which is the main thing, i don't blame the guy cut off his hand i mean finding out hand belonged to child molester was awful-how could a hospital do that to a transplant patient don't these doctors have ethics ?.

what a way to find out you have cancer while planning the wedding   but great wedding in the hospital.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Wow DIY amputation was drastic but understandable, the teenage 3 way was funny and the wedding was a nice touch

1x12 Wake Up, Bill

Good episode i am glad Bill's girlfriend came back but it was sad for the newlyweds i think Chloe made the right decision in letting the husband back in to she his wife

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes that was sad i think it good to have the occasion sad episode it makes it a lot more realistic.

That episode made me tear up, I wasn't expecting Shara to die. :[

Reply 46#46 dannixx's post

Next week episode is going fantastic a new doctor (James Van Der beek) is try to boss Veronica around

F'REAL? Ahh. James VDB is so awesome.

Reply 48#48 dannixx's post

Dawson's Creek alum James Van Der Beek has joined the cast of NBC medical drama Mercy.

The 32-year-old will take on the major recurring role of Dr Liam Wes, says Entertainment Weekly.

The character is described as a cocky and manipulative hospital ICU chief who is hiding a dark secret.

Source

1x13 Can We Talk About the Gigantic Elephant in the Ambulance

Great episode saving the boy that was found nearly frozen was incredible and playing basketball to decide their future was interesting

I really liked this episode. Clearly Dr ICU (JVDB) is being brought in to put the cat amongst the pigeons. Sonia and the rich boy are getting a little too chummy!

I Have A Date

Wow what a sad end for veronica  on valentines day

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Chloe's reaction to the bowling pin was priceless and Veronica was lucky see found the gun under the counter

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I'm impressed she managed to get person to relax to take it out

a part of me is curious how she did it

Wow, what a great episode and now we have to wait until March 3rd to see what happens!

Mercy 1x15

Well this was a nice episode veronica goes on a walk about for the whole episode but i am glad she's ok.

I really enjoyed this episode too. When push came to shove Mike was there for her so he clearly still cares about her.

Sonia realises too late that she made a mistake. I think she hit the self destruct button on their relationship and then regretted it.

Reply 57#57 shinny's post

I have to agree about the self destruction and then regretting what she did. I just hope that he can forgive her.

I am glad Mike was able to find her and I can see them getting back together she really does love him.

Lets hope this show keeps going.

I'm Fine

Well another great episode, Veronica seem deal with her trauma by hitting the bottle which is going backfire on her. Sonia helping her ADS Patient to die was hard decision but I really going miss her.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Dr. Harris treating the patient whose injury causes her to make inappropriate sexual advances i thought was funny

Thread