Thread
Printable Version

Being Erica Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

sounds funny?

Anyone else find the sound is different to the picture on the Being Erica S04E02? i've tried looking it up on other sites online and all other places seem to be the same?! everything else on my computer is working fine so it's not that?Thanks

Osso Barko

Well glad i was able to wait for sound to be fixed and look like Erica learnt another lesson thinking that she knew her friend so well when it turned out she was insecure.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Julianne was over the top with Rachel but when you look back at the way she was with Erica there is not much difference

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

people don't change they get older and might change if they see error of their ways but most people have few bad habits that will never change you either have accept them for who they are or not. . This is the human condition

Reply 10#10 bala's post

As the saying goes you can't teach an old dog new tricks

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

no you can if they are willing

Baby Mama

Well how many secrets does Eric family have so her mother had another child she gave up for adoption?

Reply 13#13 bala's post

What a way for Eric to find out that her mother was pregnant at 17 but the way her mother was going on about Sam was wrong and it looks like Eric kneed the jock in the balls for telling the truth but he still probably deserved it

Born This Way

Well i found this episode rather average because there wasn't much of a lesson in this episode.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

As soon as Erica made over the French girl you knew she would get the most money in the auction but what Brian did was cruel and Brent did the right thing by Erica and Julianne

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

i was surprised how Brent had changed since first season

Sins of the Father

Well we got a change see dr tom regret which was nice shame and it's sad to think how he life has turned out and who thought other one would have such a wonderful family

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Tom's jealousy over Amanda and Paul was interesting and then taking the new job which he obviously didn't stick at didn't seem to make any difference to the outcome but perhaps better luck second time around

If I Could Turn Back Time

You would think after 3 years she would take this a little seriously i mean messing with time travel to create a perfect outcome was bound to backfire as she has really let the power of being a doctor go to her head.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Erica trying to explain to Julianne was interesting but how much fun she could have had by freezing time and Adam walking out i could see coming

Being Ethan

Not really a good episode it does feel like they can't be asked to write a good episode but Julianne saying she likes brets was great and that both of them will hook up?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I had a feeling Emit put something in the brownies when Tom delivered the pizza and i think Julianne and Brent as a couple would be great together considering i think he looks gay

Please, Please Tell Me Know

Well Erica has created 2 time-lines and i can't wait to see the consequences.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Not that i need park assist on a car but what a great feature to have until it breaks down and i would hate to think it would be allowed in the driving test. What a horrible thought knowing how, were and when you are going to die in the future and i think we would all avoid the place were we are going to die

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

It was a great feature but i am curious how detect whether there enough space since it still needs human judgement whether car would fit. Yeah i think we would all advoid the places that would get you killed but he really should told her the place and there's no consequence higher being allowing him to tell Erica about the place.

Thread