Thread
Printable Version

Being Erica Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 27#27 bala's post

One of these days she is going to stay in an alternative reality

2x12 The Importance of Being Erica

I know it's not updated yet but nice season final leaving Erica a clean slate if a third season comes

Being Erica Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 22:44 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Nice returning episode with a new phase in Erica's life and some new faces but Erica's first trip back with Adam to see his mother before she dies didn't go very well at first and it looks like group therapy does work

3x02 Moving On Up

I think Ryan was out of order after their diner date but poor Chris the juice guy and I'm glad that Claire and the hen night turned out nice

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Brent deserved what they were planing to do to him after he threatened Erica and Julianne's new company but thank to Adam and Tom see had second thoughts and what the guys did to Leo was disgusting. That's me done for my episodes on 6 Oct but i have another 15 from 7 Oct to watch

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I assume that Erica only chucked the pen because the day would repeat but i liked the was she laughed and then held her ground for the book deal

Reply 11#11 bala's post

What a great song to be playing when Adam winds up in a surprising new present and leaves the house with his wife and daughter

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Julianne was great with Ivan and Samantha and Lenin walking in on her mother was funny

3x07 Jenny From The Block

With friends like Jenny you don\'t need enemies but after all Erica has done over the years and allowing Brent to steal their latest book was the straw that broke the camels back

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Sarah going to her parents for help should of been good considering her father is Dr Tom and i suppose being a junkie you would steal from anybody. Tom taking it out on Erica was sad but at least he was man enough to apologize and explain

Reply 20#20 bala's post

It was obvious after the name slip of Dr Tom daughter that he thought he could help and it was nice that the gay guys made up

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Poor Adam just when he gets invited in by Beatrice but he ends up on the beach and i wounder who's name is on the celebrity tell all book

3x11 Adam's Family

Adam's journey into his family’s dark past, where he discovers a startling memory that he has locked away and i was pleasantly surprised that he broke up with Beatrice

3x12 Erica, Interrupted

What a change from the previous episodes with Erica arriving back where she started after being in a coma for two weeks but looks like she's past her training and it's setting this to go in a new direction for next season with only one more episode left this season, shouldn't her card say Dr Strange

Reply 44#44 bala's post

No one more episode next week

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Erica as Julianne singing in church was painful to listen too

Being Erica Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 26, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think this is also the final season

Reply 5#5 bala's post

What a sleazeball Josh was threatening to say Erica came onto him and continuing to date Sam knowing how he felt was just as bad

Thread