Thread
Printable Version

Being Erica Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

The one thing i like about this show is that it deal all sorts off issues

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

Well ground hog day episode after finding out whether Erica will be alive in the future but the ending who is that old man repairing that car what did he mean they will have face consequence of their actions?.

Being Adam

Well Adam second chance really showed him what he missing but am i only one think Adam and Erica would make a good couple?, the amount of time the show focus on this character this season suggest he going play important part Erica but why hasn't we got chance see Erica help other people in the group ?.

Bear Breasts

This really was crazy episode censor in Canada really are relax i can't believe what they got away with in this episode. Ice pe*is really was funny ice piece but it went well with gay parade.

Julianne - i really hope she doesn't try turn that guy straight but i did find it amusing that he check out her chest and she didn't even notice just because he's gay doesn't mean you should get undressed in front of him.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Exactly it does seem like Erica has always tried help her friend out but she never changes she did the right thing in the end sometimes you have let them go

Physician, Heal Thyself

Well Dr Tom get a surprising visitor it such shame she was using them to get them trust them so she could steal from them.

i am a little bit disappointed that Tom's supervisor decided help him instead of the group?

If the next stage is for them to able take on patient this would good opportunity for them to see if they got what it takes.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes he was man enough to apologize but Erica forgives quite easily

Gettin' Wiggy Wit' It

Dr Tom really broke the rules change Erica life slightly for her own good but when other doctor revealed to Erica what Tom did she wanted go back.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well there were bound to make up

The Tribe Has Spoken

Well i can't believe Adam he had a chance and he decides he wants Erica instead

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Really i think it's a mistake but hey each to their own both are damaged in their own special way.

This episode hasn't been updated but wow what a great season finale i am so happy for Erica and that was one hell of a test   . Can't chat until episode get added.

Reply 28#28 babysexylexy's post

you watch this show -we really should exchange list on all the shows you watch.

Reply 30#30 babysexylexy's post

i have problem if they make another season because how ended 3rd season it would make for a great series finale

Reply 33#33 babysexylexy's post

didn't you figure that out in pervious episode

Reply 35#35 babysexylexy's post

Wait till you get end of the episode you are going to be very surprised at how it ends

Reply 38#38 babysexylexy's post

Dr tom has to train her to become a doctor but the question is who will be her patient ?

Adam i don't know it would great for adam to be Erica patient but unfortunately he's dr Tom patient.

Reply 40#40 babysexylexy's post

we don't know if this show has been renewed ?

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I thought this was season finale ?

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

i just checked episode guide - this really would be important episode i just don't know where the show can go from here i would thought her becoming doctor would be final season of the show.

Thread