Thread
Printable Version

Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well i suspected she couldn't emotional aspect of being a doctor so she chose to become a paramedic would be my guess. it's less emotional and easy job

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I think she used to be a doctor and then made a mistake and couldn't live with that or something like that...

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

Yes i think your right on that

This has now been added

Masquerade

Great episode it nice angel rescue team use a rig for a change but tinklebell dress up doctor was nice touch at the end reading the story to that little boy

I don't know......... somehow I thought I'd love the show given the other shows I enjoy watching. But I tried three episodes and....... so far..... not convinced.

Reply 26#26 Teachergirl's post

Well very action-packed and sometimes it's go too far to it taken realisticly

I think it is the action bit that was the problem- even with ER sometimes. But I just saw another show in the new shows thread that I may have to check out- there are so many great ones! I need a day with 30 hours! If not more....

Reply 28#28 Teachergirl's post

you just need make time for honestly you need 3 day weekend to actually finishing everything you need to watch in a week

So true........ I sometimes save favourites until the holidays. Or the time over Christmas and summer when shows are not on every week.

Reply 30#30 Teachergirl's post

now getting november/december there won't be as much to watch

True- but I need to write a list to make sure I catch them all!

1x06 Home Court

Great episode but that was a tough call on prioritising who gets rescued first when some of your colleagues are injured and Rabbit looses it while treating a patient on the beach but comes good in the bar when Glenn collapses

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I thought the ending with the visit her in hospital was a nice touch

That Fragile Hour

Another great episode knowing that you killed your friend was hard but seeing his body made it true. Still there going blow back from that cop situation and he almost punch an homeless guy because of Nancy-she seems create so much complication for all the men on this show doesn't she ?.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I find it ironic that the guy who shoot the father in the cafe would complain that the cop beat him up but hitting Glen was out of order but then Glen does the same thing to the homeless guy

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

so your saying criminal are allowed to get beaten up by cops ?

unless I'm mistaken cop can only use force when the suspect cause trouble -you can't kick a man when he down?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

But are you saying it is OK to shoot an innocent man or should he of been beaten by the son instead i say an eye for an eye, anyway he fell while resisting arrest because that is what i saw

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

No that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying he got caught justice has been done. The purpose of law is trust it.if he got away with than it's not fair but guy has been arrested-end of story. we have justice system for this reason so people are not vigilantes.

M'Aidez

Wow that boat accident was good espically baby rabbit managed to deliver and having rabbit as name-poor kid   but window cleaner case was sad as soon as i saw him cleaning window i knew something was going to go wrong but wow he died on route.

Thread