Thread
Printable Version

Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Nice rescue from the water but what an idiot grabbing the controls of the helicopter

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

well that because he was worried about his pregnant wife

Thank You

Well airplane crash was awful things to happen on thanksgiving

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Tyler using Cameron gay speech on Cameron's family was a bit corny and i had a felling that Rabbit would end up at Nancy place

Blue Balloon

how could you allow someone to steal your helicopter while you were in the toilet

at least take the keys with you

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Chasing the helicopter in the ambulance was funny but at least the guy reported the cyclist's accident and then returned it to save the cyclist

Tunnel Vision

Wow I missed how action packed this episode was Borne having suspend Rabbit after he hits the FBI guy for shooting those suspects. It was a wrong decision but they are FBI so he made the decision to shoot them.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I didn't like this epi very much. I missed the usual tension between everyone and the multiple cases. Also the chaos. I loved however to see Nancy trying to overwin her fears. I hate that fbi-guy!!

Reply 48#48 kellemanske's post

i did find it amusing after a double shift everyone voluntary to do the night-shift

That's what i call dedication if we more paramedics like these lot we might not such health crisis

Reply 47#47 bala's post

That was definitely the wrong decision especially how close Rabbit was but wiping their blood on his face i thought he was right

Protocol

Glen learning a hard lesson about protocol sometimes follow it can create a problem and it wasn't his fault in fact I'm surprised he wasn't taught problem using the nitroglycerin with hart-attack patient. Rabbit has finally hit rock bottom and Marissa finds her perfect paramedic but ruins by risking their lives when fuel was low. It's such a shame this show has been cancelled .

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I think so too, it just started airing in Belgium too. I love this show and I hoped that it would last a bit longer...

Reply 52#52 kellemanske's post

i suspect it's was for budgeting reasons

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The other making fun of the probe and the curse was cruel and then getting the shakes on the next accident didn't help but Marissa cut it close with the helicopter and Glen getting his confidence back and lifted the curse

Trauma 1x13

We learnt why rabbit became paramedic and he does seem better, this episode felt like normal episode no special cases but Nancy finally got told off by the doctor and she was mad but that doctor was right.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I didn't see it coming that there would be a new probie, especially not this one

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

Yeah the new probie is kind of funny.

It was good to see Rabbit make great strides in his life. Now I can see things starting to get better between him and the person he is seeing.

I also like the fact that Nancy did get told off and I can see the show getting Nancy into the doctors scrubs.

Reply 57#57 carlorica's post

I would love to see Nancy taking the dare and starting a fellowship, but I think that that won't happen because the show has already been cancelled. If it wasn't, then it might have happened.

Reply 58#58 kellemanske's post

Darn did not know it was canceled. Oh well was good while it lasted.

Reply 59#59 carlorica's post

didn't you read my comment number (51)

Thread