Thread
Printable Version

Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Rabbit's traumatic event from his past was sad and Glenn finishing his probe status was good but Rabbit as the new probe was funny

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well it's going to be interesting to see how he deal with that

Targets

Well Rabbit being the best probe was a funny start to the episode and good way to start the episode than it became a great episode with the shooter target Policeman and Paramedics, i am glad they got him but Rabbit saved the day and i am glad he was able keep his job after what he did. Glen and nurses was another nice touch side-story-line. All in all this was great episode to watch.

That last episode pulled at my heart strings. Specially at the end when the sniper was torturing the medics and cop.

Reply 64#64 dannixx's post

The annoying thing was we never found out why he was doing it

Seriously, they shoulda told us or something. He probably had a problem with authority figures or something.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I know Rabbit broke the rules but what he did deserved a medal because he distracted the sniper and allowed SWAT to capture him but why didn't SWAT kill him if they didn't want the medics to treat him

Trauma 1x15

Wow what an episode i knew Nancy would eventually get into trouble by playing doctor but Joe has lost his job because of that just because he has a soft spot for nancy.

Joe: How could you screw me like that ?

I thought that great line because she knew Joe always had her back but now he lost his job and when board question him about Rabbit was interesting it does seem like they want blame him for what rabbit does.  Now the question is Who will replace Joe?.

It will be pointless to introduce a new character into this show since it almost done .

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Great episode but Joe loosing his job because of Nancy would stop any paramedic going the extra mile to save someones life and the girl being paralysed is sad but being alive should be better

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

you need to remember nancy is actually a doctor but she choose to be paramedic so it's not typical for paramedic to know that procedure. I don't think if Borne had taken the call your right she might been dead .

Reply 70#70 bala's post

But you are all blaming Nancy for the fact that Joe lost his job, but it isn't. This wasn't at all about today's accident but also about previous episodes in which Nancy did the vascular surgery and Rabbit did the tracheotomy
Remember that Nancy didn't want to do that surgery but Joe pushed her and she has nothing to do with Rabbit's recklessness. By the way her father didn't help much either! It was like he was trying to get Joe fired.

also, if I'm correct, Nancy isn't really a doctor yet. She went to medical school but she didn't finish it. She didn't do the internships etc.

Reply 71#71 kellemanske's post

no I am not blaming Nancy because it wasn't her fault but i do think she knew he had soft spot on her and basically used him to protect herself against any liability  . She never thought Joe could lose his job.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

But did you see how she reacted when he came into her apartment and he was very drunk and so on... it didn't seem like she knew he had a soft spot for her then... I think she just thought that he felt the same as she did, good friends.

Frequent Fliers

Well nancy dad replace Joe was interesting but honestly appoint someone who can't do new medical procedure to save patient life yet a junior doctor was able to do it really is concerning. .

Reply 74#74 bala's post

but how hypocrite. He was the one that got Joe fired and now he comes in his place...
I haven't seen the epi yet, but I think that Nancy cannot be happy ...

Reply 74#74 bala's post

The guys trying to respect the Muslim family was nice but the frequent fliers dieing after all the false calls was a shame but he cried wolf one to many times

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Well i think there's always one person like that in every town . It's sad but he didn't want big deal about after one of the paramedics had a go at him. .

Sweet Jane

Well getting everyone personal stories was interesting because we learnt a little bit more about each of character just when you think you know characters so well they drop a bombshell which i won't discuss because i don't spoil them for other member who haven't seen it but i didn't think know she had a husband .

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Their personal stories was a great way to get to know a little bit more about each other but Diana's story about the first time she seen Glenn was sweet

Crossed Wires

It amazing how difficult the job of call center directing call old school caused a lot of problem for the team

Thread