41 123
Thread
Printable Version

Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Trauma Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:22 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

what an idiot , what kind of person listen i-pod while working on Electrical transformer if that wasn't bad you had guy on his mobile texting while driving.

Both those accident could of been avoided  but Rabbit seem most interesting character

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes but love it when rabbit sedated him    

i was disappoint skip 1 year ahead it would better episode to see what happen after helicopter crash and how each of them survived.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes he was but i love it when new girl punched him after that incident  than ending was odd i thought those two people hated each other .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes but it took him a year to recover and i think it's because his character is really going tested this season. i admit this show slightly over the top but i really hope this is successful.

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Episode 2 was another great episode your right it sad that that guy died while other other survived. It must hard rabbit life and death decision but he had no choice it's part of the job. this become one my favourite new show

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

yeah it good thing Rabbit told newbie that

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

It usually depends which of the people is most injuries for example just being drunk probably no but if say drunk but his liver is failing than medical condition treat first.

Episode 3

Wow that office shooting was brutal but the fact one paramedic wife was in building made it more stressful and he's going through marriage problems. It was very good episode

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

This episode look like a normal working day for the team. It's possible all of that can happen and all me and you are doing watch it on TV.   this shows could be used to recruit high school kids into the medical service

Episode 4

The fire in Chinese restaurant reveal women in basement but man who had piece metal sticking out of his leg and we find out one paramedic is actually an M.D . i thought rabbit was going jump from that copter near to the end

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well i suspected she couldn't emotional aspect of being a doctor so she chose to become a paramedic would be my guess. it's less emotional and easy job

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

Yes i think your right on that

Masquerade

Great episode it nice angel rescue team use a rig for a change but tinklebell dress up doctor was nice touch at the end reading the story to that little boy

Reply 26#26 Teachergirl's post

Well very action-packed and sometimes it's go too far to it taken realisticly

Reply 28#28 Teachergirl's post

you just need make time for honestly you need 3 day weekend to actually finishing everything you need to watch in a week

Reply 30#30 Teachergirl's post

now getting november/december there won't be as much to watch

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I thought the ending with the visit her in hospital was a nice touch

That Fragile Hour

Another great episode knowing that you killed your friend was hard but seeing his body made it true. Still there going blow back from that cop situation and he almost punch an homeless guy because of Nancy-she seems create so much complication for all the men on this show doesn't she ?.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

so your saying criminal are allowed to get beaten up by cops ?

unless I'm mistaken cop can only use force when the suspect cause trouble -you can't kick a man when he down?

41 123
Thread