23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Trauma 1x01 Pilot

Great episode it started of with a bit of fun until the electrocuted victim on the roof but after the rescue wow what a intro to the show

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I am glad the the guy that caused the accident wasn't rescued first

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Rabbit was luck the car he hit that the driver was drunk and didn't feel the pain when he lost his finger and perhaps there will be flash back's to the helicopter crash

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It is hard to believe that Rabbit survived that helicopter crash you can understand why he thinks he cant die

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Can you imagine if the paramedics started to treat people on the circumstances of the accident instead of there injuries they would of probably have lost the both of them by the way this a great show

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Would they of took the driver if he was drunk i personally would hope not

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Good episode action packed with motorcyclist and his eyes the kid on drugs saved by the car in the living room and the skateboarder on a death wish but the office massacre was brutal

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Great episode I liked the way the paramedic stopped the man who assaulted the father with his son and  i wounder what the story is behind Nancy's training

This has now been added

1x06 Home Court

Great episode but that was a tough call on prioritising who gets rescued first when some of your colleagues are injured and Rabbit looses it while treating a patient on the beach but comes good in the bar when Glenn collapses

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I find it ironic that the guy who shoot the father in the cafe would complain that the cop beat him up but hitting Glen was out of order but then Glen does the same thing to the homeless guy

Reply 37#37 bala's post

But are you saying it is OK to shoot an innocent man or should he of been beaten by the son instead i say an eye for an eye, anyway he fell while resisting arrest because that is what i saw

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Nice rescue from the water but what an idiot grabbing the controls of the helicopter

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Tyler using Cameron gay speech on Cameron's family was a bit corny and i had a felling that Rabbit would end up at Nancy place

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Chasing the helicopter in the ambulance was funny but at least the guy reported the cyclist's accident and then returned it to save the cyclist

Reply 47#47 bala's post

That was definitely the wrong decision especially how close Rabbit was but wiping their blood on his face i thought he was right

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The other making fun of the probe and the curse was cruel and then getting the shakes on the next accident didn't help but Marissa cut it close with the helicopter and Glen getting his confidence back and lifted the curse

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Rabbit's traumatic event from his past was sad and Glenn finishing his probe status was good but Rabbit as the new probe was funny

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I know Rabbit broke the rules but what he did deserved a medal because he distracted the sniper and allowed SWAT to capture him but why didn't SWAT kill him if they didn't want the medics to treat him

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Great episode but Joe loosing his job because of Nancy would stop any paramedic going the extra mile to save someones life and the girl being paralysed is sad but being alive should be better

23 12
Thread