Thread
Printable Version

Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

No that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying he got caught justice has been done. The purpose of law is trust it.if he got away with than it's not fair but guy has been arrested-end of story. we have justice system for this reason so people are not vigilantes.

M'Aidez

Wow that boat accident was good espically baby rabbit managed to deliver and having rabbit as name-poor kid   but window cleaner case was sad as soon as i saw him cleaning window i knew something was going to go wrong but wow he died on route.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

well that because he was worried about his pregnant wife

Thank You

Well airplane crash was awful things to happen on thanksgiving

Blue Balloon

how could you allow someone to steal your helicopter while you were in the toilet

at least take the keys with you

Tunnel Vision

Wow I missed how action packed this episode was Borne having suspend Rabbit after he hits the FBI guy for shooting those suspects. It was a wrong decision but they are FBI so he made the decision to shoot them.

Reply 48#48 kellemanske's post

i did find it amusing after a double shift everyone voluntary to do the night-shift

That's what i call dedication if we more paramedics like these lot we might not such health crisis

Protocol

Glen learning a hard lesson about protocol sometimes follow it can create a problem and it wasn't his fault in fact I'm surprised he wasn't taught problem using the nitroglycerin with hart-attack patient. Rabbit has finally hit rock bottom and Marissa finds her perfect paramedic but ruins by risking their lives when fuel was low. It's such a shame this show has been cancelled .

Reply 52#52 kellemanske's post

i suspect it's was for budgeting reasons

Trauma 1x13

We learnt why rabbit became paramedic and he does seem better, this episode felt like normal episode no special cases but Nancy finally got told off by the doctor and she was mad but that doctor was right.

Reply 59#59 carlorica's post

didn't you read my comment number (51)

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well it's going to be interesting to see how he deal with that

Targets

Well Rabbit being the best probe was a funny start to the episode and good way to start the episode than it became a great episode with the shooter target Policeman and Paramedics, i am glad they got him but Rabbit saved the day and i am glad he was able keep his job after what he did. Glen and nurses was another nice touch side-story-line. All in all this was great episode to watch.

Reply 64#64 dannixx's post

The annoying thing was we never found out why he was doing it

Trauma 1x15

Wow what an episode i knew Nancy would eventually get into trouble by playing doctor but Joe has lost his job because of that just because he has a soft spot for nancy.

Joe: How could you screw me like that ?

I thought that great line because she knew Joe always had her back but now he lost his job and when board question him about Rabbit was interesting it does seem like they want blame him for what rabbit does.  Now the question is Who will replace Joe?.

It will be pointless to introduce a new character into this show since it almost done .

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

you need to remember nancy is actually a doctor but she choose to be paramedic so it's not typical for paramedic to know that procedure. I don't think if Borne had taken the call your right she might been dead .

Reply 71#71 kellemanske's post

no I am not blaming Nancy because it wasn't her fault but i do think she knew he had soft spot on her and basically used him to protect herself against any liability  . She never thought Joe could lose his job.

Frequent Fliers

Well nancy dad replace Joe was interesting but honestly appoint someone who can't do new medical procedure to save patient life yet a junior doctor was able to do it really is concerning. .

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Well i think there's always one person like that in every town . It's sad but he didn't want big deal about after one of the paramedics had a go at him. .

Sweet Jane

Well getting everyone personal stories was interesting because we learnt a little bit more about each of character just when you think you know characters so well they drop a bombshell which i won't discuss because i don't spoil them for other member who haven't seen it but i didn't think know she had a husband .

Thread