Thread
Printable Version

Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

New epi:
I love that the driver didn't end up being drunk... This way there is a bit more originality and he is not the bad guy.
Still it's too bad the other vic didn't make it. Good to see that Rabbit still cares a bit.
It was funny to see him with the kid and later the other EMT had a change of mind because of an other kid... What a coincidence But it was nice to see that the mom was moving again and that the kid didn't give up hope

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I think she used to be a doctor and then made a mistake and couldn't live with that or something like that...

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I didn't like this epi very much. I missed the usual tension between everyone and the multiple cases. Also the chaos. I loved however to see Nancy trying to overwin her fears. I hate that fbi-guy!!

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I think so too, it just started airing in Belgium too. I love this show and I hoped that it would last a bit longer...

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I didn't see it coming that there would be a new probie, especially not this one

Reply 57#57 carlorica's post

I would love to see Nancy taking the dare and starting a fellowship, but I think that that won't happen because the show has already been cancelled. If it wasn't, then it might have happened.

Reply 70#70 bala's post

But you are all blaming Nancy for the fact that Joe lost his job, but it isn't. This wasn't at all about today's accident but also about previous episodes in which Nancy did the vascular surgery and Rabbit did the tracheotomy
Remember that Nancy didn't want to do that surgery but Joe pushed her and she has nothing to do with Rabbit's recklessness. By the way her father didn't help much either! It was like he was trying to get Joe fired.

also, if I'm correct, Nancy isn't really a doctor yet. She went to medical school but she didn't finish it. She didn't do the internships etc.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

But did you see how she reacted when he came into her apartment and he was very drunk and so on... it didn't seem like she knew he had a soft spot for her then... I think she just thought that he felt the same as she did, good friends.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

but how hypocrite. He was the one that got Joe fired and now he comes in his place...
I haven't seen the epi yet, but I think that Nancy cannot be happy ...

Thread