38 12
Thread
Printable Version

new House episode is wrong / want points back

new House episode is wrong / want points back

hey guys just letting you know that the new episode of house is wrong (6x2). The new one starts with a video game scene. The one you have up is the second part of the 2 hour pilot episode. Just wanted to let you know so more people don't waste points trying to see it. Thanks in advance for your help guys, your the greatest site out there for tv show. Also, if i could please get those points back, i would really appreciate it. = ) take care!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your House 6x02 issue :-) 9-29-2009 10:25

Reply 1#1 garymjones1986's post

Thank you for letting us know

You should of know new episode wasn't added it wasn't update list

See this link all current updated episode

It is on the update list. its right on the left side of the screen on the home page. its in red and says house 6x02. what do you mean i should have known it wasnt on the update list?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Actually it is on the update list - in red on home page - on mine

I'm not sure but according to Tv.com episode 2 was aired on 28th (last night)

What is confusing is that on Tv.com they have the 2 hour pilot as 1 episode whereas on VIP it is split into 2 so the episode numbers do not match..

Reply 3#3 garymjones1986's post

If you click on more along side episode updates it shows the last 50 updates and House isn't on the list

UPDATE:: it isnt on the update list that your link brought me to but it IS on the homepage in the update last on the left of the screen in red. why would it be in one but not the other?

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I'm confused.  Was a new episode of house on last night?

Reply 7#7 slade01's post

Yes it aired but it realised as episode 2 so upload team thought they already had the episode.

We ask members who have accidental click the episode thinking it was a new episode to please send a PM to ibjedward and ask for 2 point added back on your account.

Edited: to make it clear I'm not blaming members

[ Last edited by bala at 9-29-2009 18:17 ]

so is what you guys are saying is that i shouldnt go with your homepage update list and only go with the "see more" list? just me but i feel like someone should not have put it on the front page. ive used this site for almost 3 years and ive ALWAYS just used the homepage list.

also, dont get me wrong. im not upset or trying to argue with you guys. i just wanted to figure it out and get my points back.

btw - (this is a new account because my brother took over the last, thats the only reason why this is only a week or so old. lol)

Reply 9#9 garymjones1986's post

To get your points back you need to contact the admins

please stop saying "i should have read" something.. or that i "accidently clicked" something. it wasnt an error on my part, i clicked on the red house 6x02 that you put on your home page. i find it insulting the way you keep pawning it off on me making a mistake.

Reply 11#11 garymjones1986's post

i'm only trying to help i never said it was your mistake i said for those who accidental clicked it thinking it was the new episode-please contact an admin to get your points back

[ Last edited by bala at 9-29-2009 18:18 ]

lol sorry for getting touchy. I haven't had the best of mornings. sorry if i was rude. i really do appreciate your help, really. either way, it was nice meeting you and take care.

Reply 13#13 garymjones1986's post

We all get touchy when we click an episode realise it's the wrong episode- i been on here long enough to know how member react .

Hi Gary, let me try to help. You can send a PM to Ibjedward and he will of course refund your lost points. I'm also going to give you 2 few forum points that you can convert into VIP points when you have 10+.

PM Ibjedward here => PM Ibjedward

FYI all, I have sent a PM to lbjedward to make him aware of the issue. Tks.

FYI, I got a PM from lbjedward to say the correct episode will be updated shortly.

Any news on last weeks episode getting updated soon?

Do I test and lose another 2 points? dying to see the episode
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ..and I'm all out of bubblegum

Reply 19#19 philryk's post

No the first two episodes cover the season premier so wait for the next update

38 12
Thread