Thread
Printable Version

Army Wives S3 - Episode 16 is 15 duplicated

To all Army Wives fans - don't watch Episode 16 ... in Series 3 ... it's actually Episode 15 duplicated and you'll lose 2 points.... Will post on the Army Wives forum as well.

To the moderators ... where can this be posted to save viewers hassle and how do we get Episode 16 corrected...?  

Thanks for your help.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 points for reporting - I added the probl 9-30-2009 10:43

Reply 1#1 inro's post

Will do Serena thanks... but to whoever updates ... please fix this. Thanks

Reply 1#1 inro's post

I added your report to the correct thread, which is here.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

how do we find out when problems have been fixed...

i noticed re. Fringe 2 ep 3 for example - it's been relisted as an update but i don't want to click on it until I know the sound has been restored.  Another example - Army Wives 3 ep 16 is still listed as having been updated but I know that this is stil episode 15.

Am wondering if it's worth having a 'fixed' update page.  At least episodes should be removed as soon as they are reported and confirmed by admin as having an error.

What do you think?

Reply 5#5 inro's post

I can tell you that the sound problem with Fringe 2x03 is fixed (watching it right now), I just checked both episodes of Army Wives and they both seem different (I only watch about 2 minutes into each one - and I don't watch Army Wives) so that could be fixed as well.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 5#5 inro's post

You'll find information about problems reported by members in the Fix the Bugs - Member's Challenge Thread. But, it isn't easy to find and I don't know if the first page is updated that often. I'd like to see a page at viptv (not the forum) with information about reported problems and if they've been fixed or not.

Reply #6 & #7 Torres and Serena

Thanks for your replies Torres and Serena.

I find the tricky thing is I've lost points assuming something has been fixed when it hasn't.  The 'Fixed the Members Challenge' thread should be the simplest solution but it depends on admin communicating when problems are fixed ... I'm feeing that's the main gap.

Thread