Thread
Printable Version

The Middle Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Middle Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Middle Season 1-6 Here

Wow that daughter really knows how to create a mess

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 01:04 ]

The Middle 1x02 The Cheerleader

Sue swimming and the jellybeans in the car that melted was funny

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

The 5 feet rule as punishment was kind of amusing.  

Kid : which part of my body is my hungering manhood   

Using your own kid to count jellybeans because you forgot to count was interesting but how comes no figured they would melt .

The Floating Anniversary

Well this episode was amusing i mean taking your kid to work but what luck that the kid returned. . Looking after someone dog on your wedding anniversary isn't exactly a good way spend it

The Trip

Wow the mum forgetting to post cheque leading to the situation where for 4 days her daughter didn't exist .

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Are you just watching these now, i thought you would of watched them when they aired

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

yes unfortunately this show slipped through the cracks so i decided to watch it when it got added on here.

The Front Door

This was a great episode Mick tries to teach Axel a lesson about taking responsibility we find out there are both are as stubborn as each other leading to Frankie to fix the door herself

The Scratch

When Frankie accidentally throw a bottle at Brick and injuries him than he tell someone at school leading  to a social worker to visit the family and Frankie stalking the  social worker until she gave her a document state she was a good parent was funny.

Thanksgiving

This was an episode i didn't like i didn't find it funny but it was a watchable episode

Siblings

I found this episode very interesting because I'm an only child so i never had siblings and I find this episode rather amusing to picture what my life would be like if i had two other kids living with me. You can't expect brothers and sister to actually get along but i think family dinner would be best way spend time with each other and it didn't involve football .

The Neighbor

Brooke shelds must really be desperate for an acting job to appear as a guest star playing poor red-neck mother for a tv shows. I thought she did a great job but still see her like that on tv show was rather disturbing.   .

Valentine's Day

Well this nice episode,  this was first time Frankie and mick first time they were alone in 17 years but as per usual kids ruined it and they learnt to accept it.

1x18 The Fun House

The kid know how to take advantage when they get the pool table but the motivational consultant at Frankie job was over the top

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well she make her more happy at the end

1x19

Well that was interesting funeral

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Singing happy birthday at the funeral was strange

1x20 TV or Not TV

Times are hard but watching the nabours TV through the window was funny

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes it was funny but at least he got his job back. Rick's playground adventure was funny

1x21 Worry Duty

Frankie overhearing Mike and his ex Morgan and then putting on a fake smile was great

Thread