Thread
Printable Version

The Middle Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x08 Errand Boy

I can understand why Mike is torn over how to deal with Sue's friend when he overhears her trying to ditch his daughter but Frankie and Brick in the car wash was funny

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Brick costume went over most people head but it was unusual. Sue dresses as a pink Crayon was sad but what a surprise ending.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Brick finding out about the day he was born was good but when he turn it around by confess bad thing he did was great.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-23-2010 17:45  
I can understand why Mike is torn over how to deal with Sue's friend when he overhears her trying to ditch his daughter but Frankie and Brick in the car wash was funny
Well he was put in a strange situation but how could that girl not realise Sue's dad was behind them ?,

you would think she would smart enough not to say it in front of him ?

Brick staying at home was amusing

2x09 Thanksgiving ii

What a disastrous time for Mike's brother, Rusty, who is temporarily living in a tent and his father, Big Mike, who has recently broken his hip and Bob being jealous of Brick with his his girlfriend, Linda - the local librarian was amusing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes this really was chance to see Mike family at thanksgiving and it all worked out without them actually talking to each other

2x10 A Simple Christmas

I thought Frankie loosing her temper at her parent and trying to take the presents away was amusing

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes but bric asking why was very funny .

She did have a point about oranges they do grow all year around.

2x11 Taking Back the House

Frankie and Mike deciding to take charge of their lives and regain control over their household and both giving in to the polka dot umbrella  was amusing

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well you kind of knew they would eventually give in

The Big Chill

Accidental spending $200 on make up cause the whole situation out of control but Axel looking after the doll was funny when it came apart but to go back class and say we live in America and it's ok have disabled child was amusing given that before he was normal doll i wonder what grade he got

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Some of the things Axl did while caring for a mechanical doll for his health class was disturbing and Frankie inadvertently paying $200 for eye cream didn't go down well with Mick when she confessed

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i thought he took it well by just walking away and end moment where he felt they couldn't make a mistake was sweet moment

Super Sunday

Well Frankie thinking her boss wanted take management seminar instead hospital appointment and brick learning about football was nice and mike finally connected with his youngest son.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Brad asking Sue to be his dance partner for the school's annual Square Dancing with the Stars was amusing but Brick takes the sports knowledge over the top

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

he takes everything over the top

Valentine's Day II

Mike accidental hitting on one kid mother was amusing but telling Frankie about her appearance was amusing.Frankie wanted spend time with Axel after he asked her help buy a present for his girlfriend was interesting situation I never wanted shopping with my mum when i was a kid usually get dragged .

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Axel's girlfriend Vanessa coming to pick him up was amusing and Brick's crush on Autumn didn't go well at school thanks to his dad

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

It must be bad having your dad telling girl you like he likes her   . i found amusing Frankie realise she dating her son

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Yes Frankie realising she was dating her son was funny

Thread