Thread
Printable Version

The Middle Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x22 The Clover

Axl being horrified when his friend Darrin asks Sue to the prom was amusing and Frankie making the decision to find a caregiver for Aunt Edie after she almost burns down her house was interesting but some of the applicant were disturbing

3x23 The Telling

It did look like Frankie truly had eyes in the back of her head until it turns out that she's been using Brick to be her snitch but Sue over did using Axl after discovering him sneaking into the house in the middle of the night

3x24 The Wedding

You just knew Axl and his friends deciding to become their own bosses would backfire but I cant believe they thought removing a tree stump for $100 between the three of them was a good deal and I'm not surprised Frankie and Mike were shocked that their brothers wedding is at their house

The Middle Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 26, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-20-2012 16:46 ]

4x01 Last Whiff of Summer Part 1

Taking the kids to a drive in movie was a disaster but I cant believe Mike lets slip that Axl is his favorite Heck child and Sue trying to bond with Mike was amusing

4x02 Last Whiff of Summer Part 2

The Heck children were hard work trying to amuse them for the whole summer and who would of thought Brick taking up growing a tomato for his summer project would grow so big but Axl driving the car into a demolition derby by mistake was crazy

4x03 The Second Act

Frankie being suddenly fired from Ehlert Motors was a surprise and Sue taking on the task of mentoring the new freshman Jenna was bizarre

4x04 Bunny Therapy

How on earth did Axl find himself dating two cheerleaders, Courtney and Debbie but him not knowing which one of them is actually his girlfriend was amusing and that was some bad tempered rabbit

4x05 The Hose

Brick learning about the birds and bees in school was interesting but I cant believe Axl was allowed to shock his little brother by explaining the whole process in graphic detail

4x06 Halloween III: The Driving

I cant believe how much candy Brick got from Halloween but eating it all so quick was crazy considering the unexpected transformation and Sue losing her nerve and ends up running over Axl's foot was terrible

4x07 The Safe

Frankie and Mike insist that Axl up his grades by get himself a tutor was interesting but I cant believe he kissed her and I thought Sue and Brick thinking they've stumbled upon an expensive document inside an old safe was a little far fetched

4x08 Thanksgiving IV

It was obvious Axl was having feelings for his tutor Cassidy and Frankie inviting a couple of Marines to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with her family was a nice idea but not with the Heck's

4x09 Christmas Help

Mike helping his brother Rusty move some furniture was nice but into the His garage was a surprise to Mike and to make things worse he discovers that Rusty doesn't actually own the items

4x10 Twenty Years

Mike not taking Frankie's phone call why she was outside watching was amusing but you just knew she would be pissed as it was coming up to their twentieth wedding anniversary but Sue trying to throw a surprise party was bound to be a disaster, Axl telling Brick the ending of the book he's been waiting years to read was cruel

4x11 Life Skills

What rotten luck when a tree branch had fallen and broken the windshield of Frankie's car and finding themselves dealing with an unreasonable insurance company was predictable as they will find any excuse not to pay

Thread