53 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Middle Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah i can but brick is always quiet one

The Math Class

Brick love of reading affect maths class and getting D because he only answered 3 out of 40 question-surely that would be a F?

Spring Cleaning

Well the neighbour thinking Hick's house burgered when in fact there left the house in  a mess but Brick making money for information was rather amusing and to think first guy got the information for free and Frankie finding Pro/con list was funny

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I loved the divorce question

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

But why would a parent buy a horse for a boy ?

The Legacy

Ok Axel really didn't get all the hints his dad trying tell him if he did something nice he would life his punishment but he really didn't read between the lines but washing dish was most ridiculous hint he could done.

Bric T-shirt was so inappropriate for his age i can't believe they allowed him to wear it.  but lockin the garage was amusing.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

So much for cross country runner

Royal Wedding

Well buying a new tv for the royal wedding was interesting and i have say this first US episode that actually mentioned this which is a surprise since like her husband said they are not British but i found amusing that she didn't know how the new TV work and what a great return policy that shop had. The pink eye was just too much .

Mother’s Day II

Well redoing mother day didn't exactly go to plan but poor Frankie thinking a day by herself would be great but it ended being work

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Now he's stuck

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yeah Sue trying go B table but once she was there other moved A table .Brick plays were rather amusing but Alien Robot sequels were bad.

The bridge

Brick fear of the bridge was rather amusing but both parent giving up was funny

Back To Summer

You got to feel sorry for Sue after all of that they got her name wrong

53 123
Thread