Thread
Printable Version

The story .

The story .

This topic's purpose is makeing a story. I'll start the story, then someone else continues it .. an so on, but you can't write more then 3 lines per post so that everybody get's a chance. It doesn't matter how it will end up but you're part of the story must be at least conected the the above post. So, i'll start:
"Once upon a time, one guy, called John, left his house, heading to his grandmother. On his way to her house, he meets one of his friends, Mike. Mike looked worried and told John to help him with something. John said "Okay.. but hurry up, i have to go to my grandma'" .... "
I've been a pimp since pimpin' since pimpin' since pimpimpin'!

"to see if she baked the cake for the school bake sale."  Mike said, "this is important.  I think your Grandma can wait an hour or so.  I'm in big trouble."
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Story

My computers blown its hard drive and I'm nearly number 1 on my onlinegames bar site I know you can help you're the only one.

Reply 3#3 tulip's post

LOL!  Is that YOUR story tulip?  Sorry all, continue on from tulip's post.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

story

said Mike.

"Well if your hard drive is gone there is not much I can do." said John. "You can call Nerd Herders and see if they could help?"

Then Mike replied "I already called them and they said to find you"

Well let me see what i can do , hmm i can see the hard drive is fried so the only thing i can do is to replace it, it will few days in the meantime you can go to your grandma house.

the story

"Once upon a time, one guy, called John, left his house, heading to his grandmother. On his way to her house, he meets one of his friends, Mike. Mike looked worried and told John to help him with something. John said "Okay.. but hurry up, i have to go to my grandma'" .... "
"to see if she baked the cake for the school bake sale."  Mike said, "this is important.  I think your Grandma can wait an hour or so.  I'm in big trouble."
My computers blown its hard drive and I'm nearly number 1 on my onlinegames bar site I know you can help you're the only one.
said Mike.
"Well if your hard drive is gone there is not much I can do." said John. "You can call Nerd Herders and see if they could help?"
Then Mike replied "I already called them and they said to find you"
Well let me see what i can do , hmm i can see the hard drive is fried so the only thing i can do is to replace it, it will few days in the meantime you can go to your grandma house.

Mike headed to his grandma's house and when he got there, his grandma yelled "Where have you been? I was waiting ..."

"for you, the cake is ready to go but we are going to be late for the Bake Sale if we don't hurry up. Can you put the Cake in that tin on the table?"
When John opened the lid he gasped. "Grandma, come here quickly...."

"...the cake is missing and there is a note in the bottom of the tin." Grandma say "that's odd, what does it say?" "It says...

"... You must pay a thousand dollars or the cake is gona be eaten by a camel" Grandma was outraged. John says "lets call the police" so John called the police. The policeman said........

thanks for sharing with me.

Thread