Thread
Printable Version

Yep im getting the same thing here tryed to log in and got this.  SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255286179-lastime>54000 OR username='Noverman'
Info:
File:

anyone know when it might be fixed ??

Cannot register- error/sql/

Hello, trying to log on i get the following error messages... the bottom one when i log on and when i return to the home page the following message can be found at the top op the page. Help please? Thanks!

Warning: array_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in /home/cqstars/public_html/viptv.net/modules/display.php on line 129

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255287138-lastime>54000 OR username='linusdepinus'
Info:
File:

Reply 1#1 linusdepinus's post

I'm having the same problem...

having same problem!!!!

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience this problem is causing you. We are working on sorting out the issue, and will let everyone know when this problem has been fixed.

We thank you for you patience.

Login Problems

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255288225-lastime>54000 OR username='masalaman'.   ME TOO HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THOUGH. PREVIOUSLY I HAD TO WAIT TWO DAYS TO BE ABLE TO LOG IN.

DON'T WORRY

GUYS I SEE LOT OF PEOPLE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. LAST TIME WHEN I HAD THE SAME PROB, I HAD 200 POINTS LEFT. THOUGH IT TOOK THEM TIME, EVENTUALLY IT WAS RESOLVED. BE PATIENT AND LET US HOPE THEY DO IT FAST THIS TIME. I AM SORRY FOR ALL OF US TO NOT ABLE TO ENJOY THE WEEKEND WATCHING.

can not login !!

when i put my user name and my password (which are correct)  it put me to a blank page with that message

SQL:
DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255289639-lastime>54000 OR username='fanney04'
i would like to know what's happening !

can not login !!

by the way it's on VIP.NET for the tv show

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255290274-lastime>54000 OR username='abecedarian'
Info:
File:  

I'm getting the same message!

Cannot Login

I am getting the same message. I cannot log in. I was just watching a show about 1 hour ago, then came back and tried to log back in and am getting the Delete from cqstars message also.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

That hardly ever happens to me

usually i just need log-in morning and I'm ok until night-time

Reply 4#4 hjhaas's post

It's a shame you logged out because those that were logged in before the problem are still able to watch

code breaker i really don't get what you've just written ?

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes me and you only one that stay log-in even when we go out and come back

Quote:
Originally posted by fanney04 at 10-11-2009 19:53  
code breaker i really don't get what you've just written ?
his point was that if stay on-line without going away (remained log-in) and than came back you would been able watch the shows.

ERROR when relogging again

I get the following error and I can not access my account:

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255290782-lastime>54000 OR username='gufo'
Info:
File:

Reply 6#6 fanney04's post

On VIP you have the box marked Playing Shows with eight shows in the box so the members that were logged in earlier are still watching because the last time VIP went down the box was empty

Cant log in

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255291155-lastime>54000 OR username='gscool'
Info:  
File:  

what can be done about this?

Error message when attempting to log in?

Getting this message when attempting to log in to watch a show, any help out there?

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255290896-lastime>54000 OR username='jcfinc'
Info:
File:

Thread