Thread
Printable Version

Numerous Problems

This is my first time back in a while because I have had experiences where I would try and load a program (mostly smallville) and it would say that it was loading and then that it could not find the media.  You can see by my log how many times I have tried to watch each episode within the same hour it was just ridiculous.
Anyway decided to try again today and found that as I have quicktime on my Mac I needed to install Real Player I have now done this and turned off my machine and on again to get this message when I try to log in.

DELETE FROM cqstars_viptv.vodcms_online WHERE 1255284277-lastime>54000 OR username='sasagirl'

Please you can arrange so that my account works properly.  That I can log in and that when I load an episode I can do it once and it will usually work and that I can get back some of the credits I have lost by having to reload nearly every episode atleast once.

Thanks.

Lisa

Problem with account

Hi I seem to be constantly hvaing problems with my account, and that I will either have to try and load a show various times and get and error message INVALD - TV etc. or in the middle it says that there is a problem with the connection to the server and I have to download the file again.  As a result I have been charged for uploading the same show over and over again.  Can you tell me how I can get the credti back for all these shows, I really only have watched one time.  This is obvious by my log, which I am sure somewhere there can access.

Thanks

Thread