Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pulling Strings

Great to have Sarah back but seriously he should known better than to hold her hostage

looks like the jig is up for neal
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 65#65 babysexylexy's post

The jig was up for Neal, at least with his regular coworkers.  It really depends on what they do for him with the head office
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I liked the way Sara handled herself with the knife to her throat and the dog getting it's claws into the doll was a blessing in disguise

i think the co workers have a soft spot for him and are rooting for him but peters old boss wont let that happen
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 68#68 babysexylexy's post

He will pull through
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Stealing Home

Well Mozzie feel bad when king of conmen was pulling off biggest con but he was good that he never got arrested.

Reply 70#70 bala's post

it was predictable that Mozzie would warn him. But Neal still getting payed was a surprise. And Peter standing on the baseballfield with Neal was nice. Loved the song.

Judgment Day

I had a feeling he would done a runner shame Peter was left disappointed again

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I caught the ending of this as my brother was watching it but from what I saw It didn't look like Peter was surprised my Neal doing a runner, I will watch all the episodes this summer

Reply 71#71 kellemanske's post

nah, that was the guys MO, everyone gets paid and Neil did do his job

Reply 73#73 spratt89's post

I agree, in fact it almost seems like Peter wanted him to run

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Nice cover story about using the two red stitches to identify the fake but the message was a big risk and Mozzie acting nervous was a good warning to stop him from getting arrested

Reply 72#72 bala's post

What a season finale with him so close to being free he does a runner but having to sacrifice the painting was amusing

White Collar Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres July 10, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

White Collar Season 3 Full Gag Reel

4x01 Wanted

Neal standing up for Hector was nice and knowing it was to impress the girl was amusing, Elizabeth getting Helen to talk was interesting and Peter being able to find Neal from the sound from the phone call was great but what a shame he was beaten to the island, Hector stealing Peter's wallet was priceless

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah what a cliffhanger

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I don't know if I am going to like a season where all it is is Neal running and the bad FBI agent chasing him, it is going to get old and is not the reason I liked the show.  That reason is watching a criminal help fight crime.

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

I think peter help set him free somehow he find a way make him come back work for them

Thread