Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Family Business

I was right i figured out it was his father from the promo

4x10 Vested Interest

You just knew Furlong would be the one Neal stole the ID from for the demonstration and using the rat as a distraction was clever but what morons trying to kidnap the vest inverter while the FBI were on their way

Family Business

Well it was good con but look like it's a lot deeper and nice flashbacks to his memories of his dad surprised he could remember them.

4x11 Family Business

Mozzie being able to replicate the whisky bottles was impressive

4x12 Brass Tacks

Of all the inappropriate times for Mozzie to ring Neal it had to be when he was using his phone as a substitute and Peter's car accident was a surprise

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well his wife asking him to lie to him was difficult but fact both of them playing each other is going to make this interesting.

4x13 Empire City

Mozzie getting his pants in a twist after somebody had copied his taxi cab medallion was different

Shoot The Moon

So much surprise vacation i had feeling they would end up being kidnapped

4x14 Shoot The Moon

Elizabeth cooking for the kidnappers was amusing and talking them out of the Bonnie and Clyde style exit was great

4x15 The Original

Neal using the scanner for his own project was risky as he knew he was being monitored closely

4x16 In The Wind

It's a shame Neal's proposal to Sara was only a part of their plan but what a great way to get the evidence out of the building and it's not looking good for Peter

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes but we knew it was fake because when she said are you ready for this i knew it was an act but they could of really cut that bit out make look like real proposal ?

White Collar Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premiered October 17, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 At What Price

What Neal had to do to help clear Peter's name was surprising but with making a dangerous deal along the way is going to be interesting and sods law a perfect plan goes wrong with an over-keen fire-fighter

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well this was good start to new season but the fact Peter has his suspions about Neal are really great but i wonder who he pick to be Neal guardian .

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The guardian I think is a new person, one that does not have an attachment with Neal.  It never fails that when Neal breaks the law, especially when he is doing it to help Peter, he will get caught eventually.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Out Of The Frying Pan

So we find out what Mozzie's real name is but delivering Diane baby was priceless

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Mozzie is going to stay hidden from the FBI because if the new handler ever sees him, the gig is up for him and Neal.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

5x02 Out Of The Frying Pan

I'm surprise Peter didn't spot Neal changing the sketch he shown to his new handler and of all the names recovered from the laptop it had to be the most important one, Mozzie staying to deliver Diana's baby considering she was there to arrest him was nice as he risked everything

5x03 One Last Stakeout

What a shame Rebecca lost her job because Neal stole her pass

Thread