Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it was cost of doing a con but neal has to deal with other death which makes a higher cost with his handler dead question is going on Neal

Controlling Interest

This was a new one,  getting criminal to rip each other off without actually doing the crime but trust Neal to take the money and give it to moz but i am curious how he plan cut the strings

5x04 Controlling Interest

Neal going undercover with the psychiatrist didn't last long as she drugged him when she found out who he really is but flipping the tables on her with her own drug was priceless

5x05 Ice Breaker

Well i have to say coming back from dead was one hell of a con but Neal going undercover as a butler was amusing. Peter with a cold was nice storyline actually showing character can actually fall sick .

5x05 Master Plan

Elizabeth asking Neal to check out the so called impostor son who could inherit the family’s fortune was interesting as it was only a gut felling at the start but the fake blood was impressive

5x06 Ice Breaker

Rebecca turning up after loosing her job thanks to Neal was interesting and it's a good job Peter could skate

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

i must of forgotten to comment on this episode but neal giving Peter the slip was a very risky move and now Peter knows Neal is up to something

5x07 Quantico Closure

Well Peter ex asking him to help her on case didn't go well for his wife but his wife spying on him and rescue them in hotel room was priceless

Digging Deeper

Well Neal coming clean with his new girlfriend about his past thank to Peter was nice but she really took it well but he left out he was responsible for her getting fired is going to create a problem for him.

Peter still has no clue what Neal is upto but at least he's suspicious

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Jill's timing for interrupting Peter's anniversary and Mozzie's timing for disturbing Rebecca and Neal were impeccable, getting the stolen FBI badge back was great but him being the killer would of been too easy and of all the place he hid the chip it had to be Elizabeth's phone

5x08 Digging Deeper

That was a close call with the egg scan and only telling Rebecca some of the truth is bound to come back on him

5x09 No Good Deed

Neal confessing to Peter he's the one who committed the crime and why was interesting but his morally about doing the right thing could put his job at risk again

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes and Peter has a tough decision what to do about it

Live Feed

What an unexpected twist Neal getting conned was priceless

I really didn't see that twist coming neither did anyone who would of thought she played them

5x10 Live Feed

I thought Rebecca being held as a hostage so Neal would hand over the glass was crafty until they found her apartment which was a complete surprise

5x11 Shot Through the Heart

Neal did a good job pretending everything was normal with Rebecca but they over played their hand in the park and escaping them in a taxi was impressive, nice work in finding her go bag in the radiator and the gun but Neal took a gamble in handcuffing her

5x12 Taking Stock

Peter recruiting Diana to go undercover as Rebecca was surprising but Peter's face when asked to change the babies nappy was priceless and Mozzie babysitting was a stroke of luck as he figured out the number code and Rebecca escaping was a little predictable

5x13 Diamond Exchange

Rebecca poisoning Mozzie in order to get Neal to do the dirty work in finding the diamond was sneaky but giving up after Neal outsmarted her was a surprise and getting kidnapped was an interesting way to end the season

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes i have Rebecca is becoming my favourite bad guy in this season and i hope that's not the last of her

6x01 Borrowed Time

So this is the final season and neal can't help himself can he even after all he been through he still trying help FBI and getting inside pink panthers should be a good storyline

Thread