Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x13 Countermeasures

Neal ringing Elizabeth after Peter said no to the diner date was funny and swapping the case of money again was clever

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he did outsmart him during the episode seriously finding plate putting it back than when he was show it to peter you just knew it would be gone

Reply 58#58 bala's post

That was a poor judgement call but letting walk out with case full of paper was payback

Payback

Great action episode with Peter getting kidnapped and Neal helping him break out was nice teamwork.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Neal is getting honest, Burke was going to let him keep the ring
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 61#61 sanggye's post

Well they are starting to trust/respect each other

Don't think that Neal gave back the ring because he was getting honest, more like he was finally saying goodbye to Kate...
Don't know but I kind of have the feeling that Kate may come back and I would really hate that.

Reply 63#63 kellemanske's post

She's dead remember she died end of season 1 plane explosion

Reply 60#60 bala's post

That was nice teamwork in helping Peter free himself and Mozzie allowing Elizabeth to listen in on the phone tap was nice

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Yes, I know, but they never held a funeral or anything and they keep talking about her and all.... I just hope that she didn't miraculously escape, cause that would be stupid.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-24-2011 10:04  
She's dead remember she died end of season 1 plane explosion
No body was found.  I also feel she might come back
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Power Play

Well great swap role Peter and Neal and they did good job as each other

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Peter and Neal assuming each other's identities was all Neal could do on the spur of the moment but the knock on effect was impressive and looking forward to the season final next week

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

I loved that they changed identities, that they did so good (especially Peter when he took Neals batch at the end) and I love that did didn't like the other one taking their identity.

2x16 Under the Radar

Nice season finale and what a great way to make it look like the treasure was destroyed but it had to be Mozzie that did the job

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

My money is on Alex who moved the art

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

It's difficult to know who did it but it does Burke and Neal friendship might over since he suspect him for it and it doesn't help that he knows where treasury is

Reply 73#73 bala's post

I think Burke should have told Neal why he suspects him, but it will come out next season, but I my first thought was also Alex... Though it isn't a crazy idea that it could be mozzy since he did have acces to the painting.

Reply 73#73 bala's post

That was some treasure and would of took more than one person to move so perhaps they teamed together to move it but I'm impressed he got the sub there without being spotted

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

I agree but i think women did it

Thread