Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Yea, I am thinking Alex also, but again there it could be almost anyone, even the "dead girlfriend" who I am still am not sure is gone.  There are professional con people, faking a death is easy.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

White Collar Season 3 General Discussion (May Contain Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 7, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 6-8-2011 09:08 ]

3x01 On Guard

Nice returning episode carrying on from the last with the contents of the U Boat and the trouble he went too with recreating the burnt evidence was great but having to sacrifice his escape was predictable because it's the first returning episode

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes but i can't believe Mozzie did it   but yes great job recreating the burnt evidence

didn't he just overpaint it?

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

Yes but he used paint from the right year

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

No, it was a another painting, Mozzie had to find some canvas, that is waht he was cutting and then had to burn the edge.  Liked the episode, but wish Niel would have just turned over the waregouse, he likes working for the FBI, not being on the run, got a new girl with the insurance woman, loves his home and landlady, gonna mess all that up for money?  Even Mozzie said he likes thier life now, just habit to have to have the "Big Score"
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

3x02 Where There's a Will

What an interesting treasure map that leads them to the real will but first they must save the kidnapped daughter and did Mozzie get the message before it's to late but the way Neal got the information was amusing

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I am glad we are getting to see more of Mozzie and Neal doing cons.  I really enjoyed seeing them do the Bind Man.  Still wish Neal would come up with a way to get Peter the treasure.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes this good con but nice surprise ruin the book

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was a fake though

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

I think they are going to keep the thing with the treasure for the season final. So I guess that they are safe for now. But without selling one of those things, they don't have the money to do another escape attempt.

3x03

well, it's obvious that peter still suspects Neal for stealing the art. But it was a great way to get the briefcase save. And Diana as an assistent was funny. priceless when she said she was definatly overqualified for the job after she told her she was an FBI agent. And the call to get the girl out of the office was great as well. Nice thinking.

3x03 Deadline

Sending Diana undercover with a accent from Manchester, England was a little corny considering that's her birth place

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well if it is her birthplace, then the best way to do an accent.  

Don't think Peter isn't going ever trust Neal. Alright episode, wasn't that great though.

Reply 15#15 sanggye's post

I didn't think it was Diana's birthplace. She had just lived there a while as a child.

Reply 16#16 kellemanske's post

Diana did fantastic job undercover

Reply 16#16 kellemanske's post

Marsha Thomason was born and raised in Manchester, England.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0859720/

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

oh well then it was easy to do the accent

Thread