Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

That's what I say
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

3x04 Dentist of Detroit

Mozzie in protective custody because he said he was the dentist of Detroit was amusing but knowing he was only twelve when he did the con was impressive and Mozzie escaping through the bathroom cabinet was impressive but a great outcome in the end

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I agree, watching Mozzie in action was nice.  And the flashback of him was cool.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Veiled Threat

Well this was a boring episode it not very good this season last week episode was good but this one was a disappointment.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I agree it wasn't the best episode, I did find some of it ok, like the closet portrait session and what Peter did for his wife at the end.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Who would of thought Peter would win the auction but I'm not surprised nobody wanted Neal and the ring on the drawing was amusing, Elizabeth as the event planner was interesting

Scott Free

Well he was good but Neal was better but glad he turned himself in at the end but look like she found the passport with new name he really should be more careful.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

yeah, maybe, but I don't think he wants to leave, so maybe it's good that she found the name. Neal should really start taking his own advices.

Reply 27#27 kellemanske's post

The problem Sarah is a good influence on him but he's a bad one on her and question what will she do?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I hope that's she and peter are enough for him to stay, but maybe not if mozzy keeps pushing him

Reply 29#29 kellemanske's post

He's not going to leave, there is always going to be a reason, he doesn't want to leave really, and I am pretty sure Mozzy has a part of him that doesn't want to either.  The kid was good and nice that Neal was a good influence on him

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Caffrey taking the watch was so predictable but proved his point but loosing the bike from right under their noses was amusing and it was interesting seeing Sara helping them

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

It was too obvious him taking the watch.

Taking Account

Well guessing Sarah pin number was rather impressive but the con was great but asking her move it has exposed him and now she knows about Neal's secret.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I would love to see the guys face when the money started to disappear but spending it looked fun and Sally and Mozzie did a great job in helping to catch the guy

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I love that Mozzie got some     Neal is in trouble, but I think she is going to keep the secret like she was told from the landlady.

Reply 35#35 sanggye's post

I don't know about that. If she does, that would mean she would lose him. And I don't think she wants that. Also, she must feel betrayed. I mean, ofcourse she knows he's a conman, but he has never conned her and now he is conning all of them.
Mozzie burning the number and being called on it because of his perfect memory was funny.

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

I still think she is going to take June's advise,  June mentioned that she knew many of her husband's secrets without him knowing that she did.  She knew that she was trying to protect him.  She is going to struggle with it, but she also has her secrets, which she let Neal know was not his business.  I think one or the other is going to come clean.

Reply 37#37 sanggye's post

yeah maybe, but June knew her husband wasn't going to leave her...
I'm sure that eventually Neal is going to stay and that it has something to do with Sarah. I'm just curious as to what will be the final drup.

As You Were

Well look like Neal has a tough decision to make but good episode with unexpected break in.

Thread