Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Most Wanted

Well i really liked this episode but now Peter has lost his job but Neil in a bind but i am sure he find a way back

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Well now that Neil is back, by the end of next episode Peter will have his job back.  i am so glad they didn't do the running away storyline longer.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

4x02 Most Wanted

Maya getting a pay day for the play on Kyle to get Neal and Dobbs back home was great

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

That was nice twist since i wasn't sure if that was plan

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Neal said some of it was, so maybe it was
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

4x03 "Diminishing Returns"

Even with peter assigned somewhere else he was able to participate and help the White Collar team, maybe next week it gets transferred back

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

Peter's new boss is a pain in the ass but nice work at the squash court and Peter being able to get closure on his old case was nice

Parting Shots

What a great episode with Sarah back certain made for amusing comeback but now he's back on the team

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Knew that Peter wouldn't be there long, but now instead of treasure and such we have the whole Neil's family and murder plot

4x04 Parting Shots

It's nice to have things back to normal and Sophie turning the hug into a kiss was amusing but Ellen getting attacked was predictable

Honor Among Thieves

Well that was one hell close call for neal almost tempted to break the law but he knew peter would have his back but peter thinking it was all con was a surprise since it put doubt in audience mind whether peter got played or not

4x05 Honor Among Thieves

I thought you could tell it was Mozzie disabling the cameras from his walk but Diana being hit on by Abigail was amusing especial with the guys watching on the camera

Identity Crisis

This really felt more like a filler episode but it's nice mozzie episode once in a while

4x06 Identity Crisis

Mozzie buying the contents of the storage unit was interesting but who would of thought it would lead the three of them on a dangerous treasure hunt

Compromising Positions

What an episode but trying to make it look Peter was having an affair with Sarah with his wife permission was priceless but how they tried to explain it to them was amusing. There really look like two boys with a dirty secret . I have feeling we will see that other women again she too good not be on the show again

Ancient History

Well mozzie going to suit because he didn't trust neil contact was intresting but what a way to put both of them in hot situation when he broke into Alex place and Peter bail him out . I am liking that they involve mozzie more and more on the show

Gloves Off

Well you just knew boxing match between peter and Neal wouldn't go to plan

4x07 Compromising Positions

Elizabeth choreographing Sara and Peter's intimate photos was amusing and what a scam to get Landon to get the vile from the lock-up

4x08 Ancient History

Alex being one step ahead of Neal and Peter was impressive and re-stealing the stuff from the police evidence locker was great but you just knew she wouldn't be in the van

4x09 Gloves Off

Neal getting carried away while in the ring with Peter was interesting and could Neal be right about Peter inadvertently being responsible for what happened to Ellen

Thread