Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Hard Sell

Good episode now Neal knows what Kate wants but he lied about having it so he has to find it and steal it

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

curious how things with kate will work out

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

And me, Neal thinks someone has Kate but she walked in on Peter

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I know, I think she is working together with the cop and they are just using him

1x09 Bad Judgment

Good episode i liked the way they got Fowler to arrest the judge and the way they destroyed the video tape

ok so what does the flower mean???  
i like the chess game between kate and neil.  and i'm dying to know if she is on the side of good (neil) or evil (Fowler) or just totally out for herself!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 27#27 kwargalla's post

My guess is that she is playing both sides to get what she wants...
I think Fowler is just after Peter for an old grudge or something and Kate played him to get what she wants, but I can be totally wrong

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-27-2010 18:30  
Good episode i liked the way they got Fowler to arrest the judge and the way they destroyed the video tape
Yes that was some quick thinking . The look on the judge face was priceless thinking she was untouchable

ok just watched all the episodes this week and this show is so good. I hope we get it.

Episode 10

Well this was good episode Neal getting case of human organ traffic and Peter telling his wife he flirted with a suspect when she found he laid hands on her she was annoyed.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Neal getting the cop to break into the car was funny and Elizabeth giving magic hands the cold shoulder was great

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well this would give criminals some idea on how get cops to do work for you

Episode 11

Neal and peter sharing an apartment was funny using that geek to figure out what was missing is amusing

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Pierce playing the innocent victim was great

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Like she said she worked with what she got unlike Neal who has charm.

Episode 12

Great episode we meet a blue collar version of neal who has his own set of rules but what a challenge

Episode 13 Front Man

Well neal really was in danger but he still knows how to think on his feet which what saved him.

Episode 14

Nice season-finale I had feeling the plane would blow up now the question what will Neal do now?.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

That was tragic for Neal after all he done to find her

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well you just knew it wouldn't be a happy ending

Thread