Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

i hope she does stay she great addition to the cast.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Hilarie was great playing Sara Ellis and it would be nice to see her again but how will he get the package without a trade will be interesting

In the Red

Seriously mozzie stealing it from Sara and he was actually stupid enough to hide it in his apartment and now we find out Kate made a call on top of that Sara is now looking into the matter herself so this becoming a little more intresting.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I didn't think they would get the package from Sara so quick but Peter not listening to it straight away was strange but getting court with it was stupid

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

i think you mean Neal

White Collar 2x07

Another great episode and was it strange to see two guest stars first Marshall guy from lie to me and Chase from Army wives. .

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's a shame that Mozzie had to move out of his Tuesday pad after using it as a safe house and did Neal get a key for his tracker

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

yes he did

In the new episode, Neal finds out that Peter has the music box and Neal was forced to think about what he would do if he finds Fowler.
It was a good, interesting episode that shows how much Neal cares about Peter.
Mozzie and Diane working together was funny and Neal teasing Peter about the corporate life...
But Peter was right, the money doesn't mean anything without people who care about you..

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

A lot revelation but there still have few secrets not everything has been revealed and it's great Neal saved peter life in this episode after finding out he had the music box.

2x08 Company Man

Nice trick with the credit card but not so clever with the mail and Peter manipulation to get the pass word was impressive but who thought drinking on the job could be so dangerous

2x09

I can't believe they killed him off!!!
but nice touch with Fowler being blackmailed and Neil swinging with the curtains.
Funny moment in the end when Diana and Peter kicked in Neil's door with drawn guns for nothing.

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

I was wondering when Neil would use the key to the tracker and with what sounds like the plane explosion being a accident the only thing is who was blackmailing Fowler, I can't believe they killed him off but the guns drawn was funny

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes but this is mozzie remember i am sure he has some bullet proof protection. he's most careful guy on the show. Until i see his body i won't believe he's dead.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

but he really looked death and that was real blood
and remember, he looked like he was waiting for neal and then he doesn't expect trouble.

Reply 25#25 kellemanske's post

Well i can't imagine what it will be like without him?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I know but it would just be very strange if he suddenly 'raises' from the death after he weakened so much without anyone seeing it and no one around to help.

Mozzie is not dead, he is a GREAT character it would be stupid of them to kill him off. Notice they didn't do the eyes open death, there would be no hope then, but he close his eyes which means he could still be alive.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 9-8-2010 12:53  
I know but it would just be very strange if he suddenly 'raises' from the death after he weakened so much without anyone seeing it and no one around to help.
But he was shot doesn't mean he's dead.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Episode 1: Pilot

This was a great way to start this new show, I like how we have already been given the back-story on Neal Caffrey & Agent Peter Burke's characters, I found it funny that Neal found a 5 Star place to live within his 2 mile ankle tracker radius, my favourite scene was the rooftop anniversary date between Peter & Elizabeth, I like how the case ended with Neal going to the bad guys warehouse which set off his Ankle Tracker, I am looking forward to see where the Neal looking for Kate sup-plot goes, I love all the characters so far and my joint favourite character has to be Neal and Mozzie.

Thread