Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

You know spread them out tomorrow there only 5 shows

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I'm still trying to watch The X-Files while it free on TVfull

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I think it will be free for some time since they haven't added any new shows

I liked the fact that it was first Burke's six and then his wife taking the phone to talk to the guy and pretend to be his wife making it Burke's seven, it was funny.
Also the fact that the forgerers came together for mozzy was nice and specially since they only did it for mozzy and not for neal. (liked the last women the most )
Peter turning to the bad side was fun, but the end was the best... Peter chasing him on the horse and then ride back and make him walk!

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

I thought that was over the top with horse but fun to watch

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Good episode, glad it is back on.  I liked the horse scene, and also "Mrs Suit" conning the guy on the phone, hope it works out for them
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 42#42 sanggye's post

that's nice of her i bet his wife will be surprised

2x11 Forging Bonds

Nice background episode on how they all first meet but that's all it was

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

The best episode of the season

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The package scam with the cops was amusing

It was just an episode on how they first met, but it is also the beginning of there new challenge. Finding Adler and without this episode we couldn't possibly understand every reason why they would want that and why everyone is working together on it.

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

I agree, this episode not only shows how it began, but gives the heart of what the future begins.  it was kind of neat to see Neal not liking suits and how he scammed the 3 card monte scam,
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

What Happens in Burma

Well finding out about Neal father was a surprise and i am glad they got out of burma

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Nice filler episode

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I thought Neal being outsmarted by the real thief was amusing but the way they got the hard drive back was impressive considering how long it took for the smoke to go off

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

What i was most impressive is how made fake pink diamond

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Neal can turn his hand to to anything but that dedication taking six hour to complete the fake diamond

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah he can but wasn't it  mozzie who actually created the diamond and Neal only put the finishing touches with the hammer.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Not to be critical, but it was a ruby

Reply 55#55 sanggye's post

Yes your right it was a Ruby

Thread