96 12345
Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Just started to watch and a great start he made breaking out of prison look easy and the Rolls Royce for a month not a bad start to the day

Reply 3#3 bala's post

He landed on his feet when he meet the lady in the charity shop and the ending was great with the arrest of the counterfeiter

White Collar 1x02 Threads

Another good episode so what does the significance of bottle mean and was the new agent from The Middleman

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I liked the way Caffrey got his guy to take the bible right under the FBI's nose and give it to the man with the dog

Reply 12#12 bala's post

He had to solve it quick so he could have his wife and home back to themselves

1x05 The Portrait

Good episode i liked the new inscription on the forgery he knows he did wrong but couldn't admit it

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Yes loosing the watch in the last game was a great way to get the evidence they needed but which FBI agent has Kate

1x07 Free Fall

Great episode i thought Neal contacting Elizabeth for help was a smart move and Kate doesn't look like see is being held but what is Peter up to

1x08 Hard Sell

Good episode now Neal knows what Kate wants but he lied about having it so he has to find it and steal it

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

And me, Neal thinks someone has Kate but she walked in on Peter

1x09 Bad Judgment

Good episode i liked the way they got Fowler to arrest the judge and the way they destroyed the video tape

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Neal getting the cop to break into the car was funny and Elizabeth giving magic hands the cold shoulder was great

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Pierce playing the innocent victim was great

Reply 39#39 bala's post

That was tragic for Neal after all he done to find her

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

This was a good episode, that was a shock who has got the box now but catching the cocky bank robber was great

With this show now moved from free after almost two months isnt it time to have it's own forum

2x02 Need to Know

Trust the web page to load when he was on the phone to his wife but Neal telling them that Diana from the photo was a prostitute was great. I thought Diana was bluffing when she said if you draw I'll put a built in your shoulder

2x03 Copycat Caffrey

Great episode with Neal being pleased that he was on the collage syllabus but being nearly outsmarted by the teacher he catches the copycat gang and the missing piece from the music box thanks to Alex

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Good episode with the perfect exchange not so perfect but the sweat rolling of Mozzie head at the FBI building was a nice touch

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Hilarie was great playing Sara Ellis and it would be nice to see her again but how will he get the package without a trade will be interesting

96 12345
Thread